Bad Batch (2 Viewers)

Oh, fudge. I was so focused on which day Cinco de Mayo would be celebrated this year, I almost forgot about this. Now, as tomorrow is my trivia day, I have to change my study notes for the bonus round which is always a topical theme.
anyone ever interested in trivia night, baton rouge bengal taproom? wednesday nights? near happys in br. my brother won't anymore. i embarass him when i pick the team name.

Cool to see Trace and Rafa show up!
Seems like it almost has to be Ashoka they spoke to at the end, but there are a couple of other possibilities. Saw Guerrero has already shown up, so I don't think it's him, but it would be an easy tie in to what they've already established. Could be Obi-Wan, but I don't know that he's tied to them at all in the plotlines as they've been established.

I'm thinking they're going to have to operate on Wrecker's skull shortly. Wondering if once they do, they'll figure out a way to capture Crosshair and remove his as well.

I'm also wondering if any of them are going to end up being Wolffe or Gregor from Rebels. Wolffe was too well spoken to be Wrecker, though he was big enough. Maybe Gregor, but he doesn't have the gruff voice of Wrecker.
He is a little wrong in the head like Wrecker, but it seems like Wrecker is more just a simpleton rather than having "mental difficulties" like Gregor seemed to have. So I doubt Gregor is any of the others unless one of them suffers a head injury.
My son says Wolffe shows up in Clone Wars - so that seems unlikely

I'm wondering how this plays out with Cad Bane. I can't imagine Filoni would kill off a character as well known among Star Wars junkies. Then again, I assume he has no interest in killing off The Bad Batch, either. Perhaps Bane simply will deliver Omega back to Kamino before the Batch rescue her.
As I type that, I realize that Omega has to return to Kamino so that when the Batch rescue her, they (and we) will find out what makes her unique and so valuable to their creators.

I'm wondering how this plays out with Cad Bane. I can't imagine Filoni would kill off a character as well known among Star Wars junkies. Then again, I assume he has no interest in killing off The Bad Batch, either. Perhaps Bane simply will deliver Omega back to Kamino before the Batch rescue her.
As I type that, I realize that Omega has to return to Kamino so that when the Batch rescue her, they (and we) will find out what makes her unique and so valuable to their creators.
the lead kaminoan was talking about going behind the empires back re Omega
I don’t think the ‘have’ to go back to kamino for that (but the idea of a kaminoan going incognito somewhere 🧐

I thought the reason the Kaminoans wanted Omega back was because she carries the undiluted DNA of Jango? Or did I misinterpret that exchange?

Been enjoying this, even if I kinda would prefer binging on it all at once...the episodes just move so quick. Really was hoping the green commander was gonna join up with the batch. Also wonder how this will all shake out with Crosshair?

Been enjoying this, even if I kinda would prefer binging on it all at once...the episodes just move so quick. Really was hoping the green commander was gonna join up with the batch. Also wonder how this will all shake out with Crosshair?
I’m actually enjoying it bc it’s just a ‘watch this story’ show
No need to dig deep or look hard for Easter eggs
I did appreciate taking a break from a Batch focused story

I’m actually enjoying it bc it’s just a ‘watch this story’ show
No need to dig deep or look hard for Easter eggs
I did appreciate taking a break from a Batch focused story
Agreed. The character tie-ins from Rebels, Clone Wars, and The Mandalorian are nice touches, and I wouldn't call most of them "Easter Eggs" because they are part of the story, not some random momentary flash like Easter eggs usually are.
They're cementing together these stories and making an overall tied together universe.

Last edited:
Fantastic episode! The action scenes in this one were riveting. I have been watching this whole series, but usually find the action a little boring. Usually during the blaster shootouts I'll be looking at my phone, etc., but the action in this episode was actually intense, end to end.

Last edited:
An excellent wrap up to the season. A satisfying ending, but with open threads for a next season.

Only two things were bothersome:
1 - Crosshair being left on the planet. Yes, they talked about Empire scouts coming, but why would he expect to be picked up by them? Seems like he'd figure they'd just blast him outright without bothering to find out who he is. Plus, why would they have any idea how soon the Empire would send a scouting ship/droid? He could easily starve or die of dehydration before a scout shows up to find him.
Better to have deposited him on another planet.
2 - I know it's targeted to a youngish audience, but they should have let the droid that sacrificed itself actually be sacrificed. It would have been far more poignant than Omega saving it, then being saved by Crosshair as they did.[/SPOIER]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom