Bad call cost (1 Viewer)

Cajun Mike

In Da Parish
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
the game. Saints played good! Defense young but good. Offense still there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

0 pass rush, 0 turnovers, giving up big plays. Looks the same as last year to me. 1 call did not create this loss.

I don't know what you saw from this defense that was any different than last year. Gave up nearly 500 yards of offer, no QB pressure whatsoever.

I don't know what you saw from this defense that was any different than last year. Gave up nearly 500 yards of offer, no QB pressure whatsoever.

And the best player is out to boot. Best news is they are young and can improve. No pass rush in a loud dome is a terrible sign

That call, while being a bad one, did NOT cost us this game.

If anything it was letting their RB bust a 74 yarder, or whatever it was, and watching the defense take whiff after whiff trying to tackle him!

A penalty lost us the game huh? This team just isn't very good. I predicted 4-12 prior to the season. I saw nothing today to make me change that opinion.

That call, while being a bad one, did NOT cost us this game.

At a very technical level, it did cost us the game.

It was over if they don't make that call. You can go back and critique every little thing but that call cost us the game. And it was a terrible call.

A penalty lost us the game huh? This team just isn't very good. I predicted 4-12 prior to the season. I saw nothing today to make me change that opinion.

Offense putting up 34 and looking as good as they've looked in 4 years did nothing to change your opinion that we will only win 4 games?

I'll take that bet if you are offering it though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom