Bad Company 2 (3 Viewers)

maybe if y'al'l would have gone on a second date :shrug:

but hey, if it was meant to be, it will happen

maybe if y'al'l would have gone on a second date :shrug:

but hey, if it was meant to be, it will happen
we do have a second date, on april 12 here in Houston. Got a huge group of people going to see Coheed and Cambria that day.

In regards to me playing Battlefield, I've only played something like 3 or 4 matches. I'm usualy playing Reach, BLOPS or Rock Band 3. You and Goose are never online anymore, so I don't have anyone to play Reach with, and you're always offline so early when I play BLOPS.

we do have a second date, on april 12 here in Houston. Got a huge group of people going to see Coheed and Cambria that day.

In regards to me playing Battlefield, I've only played something like 3 or 4 matches. I'm usualy playing Reach, BLOPS or Rock Band 3. You and Goose are never online anymore, so I don't have anyone to play Reach with, and you're always offline so early when I play BLOPS.

i traded Reach in and as soon as i can remember to bring it with me i will trade Blops in

i do have buzd's second copy of BC2 for the 360.....although, nobody is playing much anymore

i play mainly on the ps3

I meant the second part for Twenty, but I posted it from my phone and didn't think about multi quoting.

i traded Reach in and as soon as i can remember to bring it with me i will trade Blops in

i do have buzd's second copy of BC2 for the 360.....although, nobody is playing much anymore

i play mainly on the ps3

the only one playing BC2 on the 360 are Greatness, Legend and I.Those two are the tag team champs on regular mode.I on the other hand, am up to my neck in hardcore.

I got an itch to play an FPS on my new PC so I bought this on steam for $20. Worth every penny, and 3,999 more. Though, I thought the big deal with the older Battlefield games were 64 player maps, but I only see a max of 32 players on every server. Still amazing, especially Rush maps with an arranged squad.

And I, for one, enjoyed the SP campaign immensely. It was short, but the voice acting was stellar, and the story was pretty damn good, too. It's also obvious that they took the EM sounds from Lost, which is a plus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom