Bad Company 2 (2 Viewers)

Aright I have been playing kill 50, but tonight I decided to roll into capture the flag...I am confused. There are my guys, their guys, and neutral. I do not understand what the neutral guys do. Are they kind of free for everyone? Do they kill you? Can you kill them? Why not just be neutral to start? It was chaotic.

Aright I have been playing kill 50, but tonight I decided to roll into capture the flag...I am confused. There are my guys, their guys, and neutral. I do not understand what the neutral guys do. Are they kind of free for everyone? Do they kill you? Can you kill them? Why not just be neutral to start? It was chaotic.

are you talking about Conquest??

if so, "neutral" refers to the state of the flag....when the match first starts, all flags are neutral....

are you talking about Conquest??

if so, "neutral" refers to the state of the flag....when the match first starts, all flags are neutral....

No I figured it out...

When you start it asks if you want ot be in a unit or neutral. In a unit, they pair you with someone, which is good when you actually know a person in the game. Most everyone plays neutral. They are on your team, but you are not linked. It took me a bit to figure it out, but by the third game I got it.

Conquest was pretty fun. You get a ton of points playing that one.

Last edited:
i always join a squad even if i don't know anyone since you can spawn on them

on a side note, i was offered the Vietnam expansion 3 days early

for the PC :mad:

I agree. I doubt I'll like it, but it was only 99 cents.

I bought it. The controls are wonky, but it was only 99 cents and I have a lot of cash on my iTunes account from gift cards. It will pass the boredom when I have to do 5 hours of Continuing Legal Education on Wednesday.

I bought it. The controls are wonky, but it was only 99 cents and I have a lot of cash on my iTunes account from gift cards. It will pass the boredom when I have to do 5 hours of Continuing Legal Education on Wednesday.

It's reassuring to know that the bar is upholding the standards of our legal community through CLEs.

It's reassuring to know that the bar is upholding the standards of our legal community through CLEs.

If they ever had anything relevant to what I do, I'd go to those, but as it is, I'm relegated to going to seminars on Estate Planning, Insurance Coverage Issues, etc.

Of course, I doubt I would pay attention anyway. But, it would be nice if what I wasn't paying attention to was relevant to me. I mean, I barely paid attention in law school, why would I start paying attention now?

Nice to know the hard work that goes into preparing the courses goes appreciated:) I teach CE for Realtors and watch as half of them pay no attention whatsoever, it sucks. Widge, if you're in the metro area, you should do the yearlong free CLE at MAPS in One Lakeway. There's an hourlong CE every month thats free, the topics are varied, and they do a 2 hour in November that covers E&P. I've been attending them for five years now.

Does anyone have the limited edition to the game? Also for those that use gamefly, how do you download new content, such as Vietnam and the additional packs.

I have the limited edition. Downloading the addons are easy, just go through the store option in the menus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom