Bad Company 2 (2 Viewers)

You don't say

No, I was just trying to get some attention, which straight up failed.
My posts are sub QS anyways so I'll just leave for real and play the (OT) bc2 beta.. sweet dreams people just another hr and its the day before gameday geaux saints:9:

Edit:
Ignore above posts too throewed to know what I'm typing

Last edited:
I am going to see how the reviews are

If solid, I will get it.

I figure the reviews will be good but not great....

I prefer getting a new copy. Not really sure why but I just like being the 1st to open a game that I buy.

I usually keep my games anyway but the few that I did sell I sold relatively quickly and lost just a few bucks which....is not too bad, imo

Nah, I like buying games

Worst case, I sell it on EBay and end up losing just a few bucks.

:freak7:

for 20 bucks a month, you can play any game without buying it.....

i know that other people here can vouch for me when i say it is well worth it

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j2QbhlnpZlY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j2QbhlnpZlY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I prefer getting a new copy. Not really sure why but I just like being the 1st to open a game that I buy.

I usually keep my games anyway but the few that I did sell I sold relatively quickly and lost just a few bucks which....is not too bad, imo
yeah,i'm not the one for putting used scratched up games in my system.if it aint crisp and clean itz not going in. i'm stupid like that ya dig !

cheersaints.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom