Bad day for the offense (1 Viewer)

yomoose

"Big Moose"
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess our offense is one dimensional without the pass now. We look horrible on offense. The refs are one sided. we will be lucky if we pull this one out. Not looking good so far. Trap game indeed. :covri::idunno::jpshakehead::banghead:

-rep. The game isnt over, the field is wet and its a bit rainy. The wind is over 15 mph. if you throw the ball too much it is likely you will get intercepted. Get over it, this is a solid defensive battle, and our running game is stout.

Don't give us the L before the game is over, go root for the frickin Vikings or Lions!

i hope drew doesn't end his 200 yard streak. it's up to 20+ games.

Everybodies offense is one dimensional without the pass.

Wow. Really? We are destroying the Bills, you people just want to see 500 passing yards, and 100 points a game. This is REAL football right now. Strong Defense, Strong running game!

I can only say one thing about that fourth quarter td drive. That is that stuff.

Buffalo played us tough!!! Give em props. We will end the game over 200 yards rushing baby...just late getting the rhythm...I am pleased with the win.

it was definitely a different look offense. the rest of the league has a lot to think about when preparing for the saints. they can't just devote the entire effort to stop the pass.

This defense looks like a top 7 team. we look good..... and just as I say that

ANOTHER SAC BABY!!! GOOOO DLINE!!!!!

edit: as I pressed post, we got another one...who dat? saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom