Bad game plan? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I think anytime you go into a game vs team like the steelers and do not play a ball control game you will lose more times then win, Look this is what is going to happen each week if we keep throwing the ball 45 times a game ,I know we had turnovers and was behind but I still think Duece is way under used, The bengals are just like the steelers look for another shoot out again next week .

Def wins games , offense sell tickets we need to get some def to go with that offense and stop turning the ball over , run the ball more so we can playaction pass, and chew up the clock win the time battle of this is what we can expect each week.

I'm surprised we didn't use Deuce more, especially early in the 2nd half when we still had the lead. But we should have been able to throw the ball at will against their secondary even before Townsend and Polamalu got knocked out of the game. And we did. So I can't really say that it was a bad gameplan. Running against them would have been playing into the strength of their defense...if it has one.

Our running game was doing good but the offensive game plan did not cost us this game. To point the finger at anything besides our defense will make dumb people laugh at you.

I sorry I edited my reply I was mad at the Saints not you

You should not say people will think my post is dumb

"Def wins games , offense sell tickets we need to get some def to go with that offense "

Last edited:
The game started out horrible with us starting Terrance Copper ahead of Devery Henderson. Why in the heck wasn't Devery starting with that awesome game he had last week is beyond me!?!

you must be the dumb one did you even read this ?

"Def wins games , offense sell tickets we need to get some def to go with that offense "

whoa there buddy. Nobody called you dumb.....reading comprehension is a good thing.

The gameplan was great. Turnovers killed us. They kill teams every week, we just got bit this one.

The game started out horrible with us starting Terrance Copper ahead of Devery Henderson. Why in the heck wasn't Devery starting with that awesome game he had last week is beyond me!?!

We need to trust the coaching staff. There is a reason, I assure you.

Uhh, the offensive game plan was another brilliant game plan. Putting the ball on the ground and letting willie parker run wild did have something to do with the outcome.

Our running game was doing good but the offensive game plan did not cost us this game. To point the finger at anything besides our defense will make dumb people laugh at you.

bclemms, this post made me laugh, so am I double dumb? (OR maybe it's like two negatives make a positive - I'm BRILLIANT!) :)

I think anytime you go into a game vs team like the steelers and do not play a ball control game you will lose more times then win, Look this is what is going to happen each week if we keep throwing the ball 45 times a game ,I know we had turnovers and was behind but I still think Duece is way under used, The bengals are just like the steelers look for another shoot out again next week .

Def wins games , offense sell tickets we need to get some def to go with that offense and stop turning the ball over , run the ball more so we can playaction pass, and chew up the clock win the time battle of this is what we can expect each week.

This is dead on, I am surprised that more posters dont think that we had this game where we wanted it, and didn't pound them into the ground.

I trust Peyton. Three thinks he has stressed since the start of the seasons has been containment, turnovers, and stupid mistakes. I think we could all name at least a dozen times durning the game this did or didn't happened. Still character showed to make it close. Haven't we all seen improvement since the first game?

I trust Peyton. Three thinks he has stressed since the start of the seasons has been containment, turnovers, and stupid mistakes. I think we could all name at least a dozen times durning the game this did or didn't happened. Still character showed to make it close. Haven't we all seen improvement since the first game?

Yes, but the honeymoon is over we have weaknesses

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom