Bad news for Saints...Bucs Cody Grimm and Davin Joseph suffered season-ending injuries (1 Viewer)

Is this more Falcons luck???

:banghead:

I suspected Grimm would be out with how long they worked on him on the field yesterday.

Is this more Falcons luck???

:banghead:

I guess this is all part of our penance for reaching/winning a Super Bowl. Hopefully that penance will run its course before the Falcons do the unthinkable.

Its just time to accept the fact that everything is going right for the falcons, and their likely gonna take #1 seed in the NFC.

Its just their year, though I don't see them winning the SuperBowl.

Patriots, Steelers, Colts, Jets..... all better teams then them.

Well, y'all realize the Saints also play the Bucs again? It helps us as well. Let's just sit back and see how the rest of the season shakes out. It's unlikely that Atlanta will win their next 3, all on the road. Either way, we'll get our turn week 16, and if both teams keep winning, we'll get another shot at them in the playoffs. We still control our own destiny.

The Bucs beating the Falcons is a pipe dream anyway. The Clowns are a terrible match up for the Bucs. Tampa can be competitive against teams with no running game but they're still one of the worst run D in the league and Turner is going to rop 150+ on the ground against them...it won't be close

Well, y'all realize the Saints also play the Bucs again? It helps us as well.

Not when you believe, as I do, that the only chance of the Falcons losing two more games is if they lose to the Bucs this weekend.

We keep winning and we make the playoffs. How is his statement untrue? We keep winning means we don't lose.
He was taling about winning the division obviously....and yes if we don't win the NFC South there is a remote chance we miss the playoff....even if we win all our remaining games

Maybe the light will come on for Jimmy Clausen and he will bring it to the Turds on the final game of the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom