Bad times (1 Viewer)

LMAO.

Seriously though. Why don't you just forget about your sister who dumped you, head up to Tuscaloosa and pull a Tummy Tuberville on one of them 'Bama sorority chicks?

The last thing I need is to blow money buying cocaine for a sorostitute from Tuscaloser.

Have you thought about becoming a priest?

go rent the movie swingers and you will see the light my friend. if she was giving you the run around then forget her and get with one of the other 100 million women in the USA.

swingers is about you right now.

FYI

65ed85abdc8628dd754adf8de38d62f7_a55vdbr6.jpg

Learn karate from an old, creepy asian man who grows plants and let's the swimming pool at his apartment building drain and turn green.

Then chicks will sit on your lap and giggle when you wax on

karate_kid_03.jpg

Time is the only thing that is gonna take that pain away. I can tell you that the last thing you want to do is sit around and feel sorry for yourself. You should def get out with those chicks and try to have a good time.

fact-The best way to get over a girl is another girl

Or three. Just sayin.

Thursday, one of my best bud's uncles was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer, and my cousin got caught in the rain, hydroplaned off the road, overcorrected, got T-boned by a car going the other direction, and is in the hospital in a drug-induced coma with bleeding on the brain. See? Life ain't as bad as you thought it was. :)

Addendum: Thursday was the day my brother in law got his truck out of the body shop after getting into an accident a few months earlier. Friday, he drove home drunk (drives... or drove the exact make and model of my cousin's truck down to the color) and got into an accident, flattening the entire driver side. Of course, he walked away with a few scratches. Now, my sister is driving herself nuts with guilt because the jerk she married is fine while our cousin who never did anything wrong is in the ICU. She's finally going to divorce this waste of space, so at least it isn't a totally bad thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom