N/S Baker Mayfield serves up the laughs, even when he's not running from the police (1 Viewer)

One of my favorite players from the 2018 draft class. Hope he does well in Cleveland.

Same here Rev. He gets a bad rap, mainly due to a predecessor QB from Texas that got him labeled a bad apple. I didn't see the same guy. Then, watching his combine tapes compared to others like Josh Allen made me a believer in him as a prospect. He's got accuracy and he is quick at processing plays. Those are elite traits. Now, add in his ability to improvise.

Maybe i am in the minority here but i think he is a meat headed douchebag. After watching hard knocks, subtle things show where i am very happy he isnt drews heir. Maybe i am just a hatter and spoiled by drew’s overall spectacular off field demeanor. I dont know but i feel in the future baker is going to be a headache for the nfl

Maybe i am in the minority here but i think he is a meat headed douchebag. After watching hard knocks, subtle things show where i am very happy he isnt drews heir. Maybe i am just a hatter and spoiled by drew’s overall spectacular off field demeanor. I dont know but i feel in the future baker is going to be a headache for the nfl

Examples? He seems level-headed and mature on hard knocks to me.

Baker is talented, but has a little screw loose somewhere. He's the kind of guy you just wait for something to happen.

I really wanted him last draft. Hated when it became apparent he had shot way too far up.

Some people can’t tolerate deviations in the status quo. I love this dude. Hope he proves doubters wrong and takes the browns to the playoffs.

Still hope he throws 3 picks week 2 tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom