Baker Mayfield's First look in a Buc's uni (1 Viewer)

Damn, he was high school WIDE open too!

I'm calling it now, Baker will lead the NFC South in INTS.

LOL I cant wait until we get to have 2 multi-interception games a year against this guy!

Reminds me of this.

30kype9.gif

I mean. He did get his only win as an NFC South QB against us last year so...
Don't worry if the Saints somehow lose to him again this year it'll be fire DA or the usual yearly refs cheated excuses followed by tears šŸ˜¢. All teams sucked within the division with 1 decent old qb named Brady. Couldn't win 10 games the past few seasons I'd chill on the laughter. The entire division is/was a joke.

Sadly, dude completed like 4 passes against us last year and won. The game breaker was a pass to their RB for 1 yard that went 70 for a TD.
SMH....that was so disgusting.

Even more disgusting is the fact that we lost to the Panthers again with even worse QB play...:sick:

SMH....that was so disgusting.

Even more disgusting is the fact that we lost to the Panthers again with even worse QB play...:sick:
Yep. Iā€™m so sick of losing to them. It feels like we almost always lose to them, last few seasons. Maybe Iā€™m mistaken tho.

LOL I cant wait until we get to have 2 multi-interception games a year against this guy!
If you're not terrified of an underachieving journeyman quarterback, well then, you must be new. This dude fits the exact mold of quarterbacks we've made look like Joe Montana since before there was a Joe Montana.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom