@Bal ,@Viking, vs. LAR ,@Cinn... I'd be happy to go 2-2 in the next 4 games. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We never beat Ravens with Drew Brees. Gonna be a tough game. I think with the bye... We can win it.

That is a rough 4 game run.

SNF on the road... When was the last time that we even won a road SNF game? New Orleans vs. Seattle in 2007

OVER 11 YEARS SINCE OUR LAST SUNDAY NIGHT ROAD WIN.

We have lost to Green Bay, Denver, and Cowboys since then. All against top playoff contenders. It'll probably be a tough game even with Vikings not playing their best ball.

Rams... I hope it get flexed to SNF. Afternoon game usually are rough affairs for us. Home game... We need this to be SNF.

@ Cinn... They been playing really well at home and they got a bye week before hand. BUT... they haven't performed that well after a bye..

Since the NFL made bye weeks a regular part of scheduling in 1990, the team is 8-20-1 the week after a bye, including 5-9-1 under Marvin Lewis. Still be a close game.

I'll be happy with a 3-1 stretch with an obvious loss on SNF. Yet, I do think a 2-2 stretch is what to expect with Win at Baltimore and against The Rams.

eff dat...4-0. watch.

team served notice last night. I was in that Dome. You could see the players have taken it up a notch. Gameplan by coaches too. If we come out after bye looking all rusty, then we could drop one to Ravens. I just dont see it happening just yet ( still on MNF high lol )

Doesnt mean we cant be beat...but if we continue to play like that, we win.

But even 3-1 record over those 4 games ( loss to Minny is where i would think it would happen) id take all day.

Don't forget Philly at home after the Cincy game.

The next 5 games are the toughest stretch on the schedule.

Goff cant communicate to mcvay if he cant hear.
Bengals are up and down but hopefully they will be down
Vikings is a lot of revenge, i like our chances

Our hardest game is likely the ravens due to matchup.

2-2 is easily possible. 3-1 is too. Imo.
Drew is due against the Ravens, Bengals are beatable....Vikings can also be beat. I’d feel most worried about the Rams but being a home game for that one I think we can do it.

Don't forget Philly at home after the Cincy game.

The next 5 games are the toughest stretch on the schedule.
I know that, but a 2-3 Philly team at home is a break compare to the first 4. Actually... the next 4 after that is manageable

PHI 2-3
ATL 1-4
@DAL 2-3
@Tampa 2-2

I see a 4-0 stretch right there.

I know that, but a 2-3 Philly team at home is a break compare to the first 4. Actually... the next 4 after that is manageable

PHI 2-3
ATL 1-4
@DAL 2-3
@Tampa 2-2

I see a 4-0 stretch right there.

Must at least go 3-1 for that stretch.

One things for sure all of those defenses have been exposed the past couple of weeks so they may all turn out to be shoot outs

If i'm not mistaken, the Saints under SP haven't had the best record coming after the bye. Really hoping they Can win against Balt. I remember the last time thinking that was probably Drew's last chance. Had no idea he'd still be playing 4 years later (I think it was 4 years ago they last played each other)

If i'm not mistaken, the Saints under SP haven't had the best record coming after the bye

if you dont know what records are made for...

Ask Drew. ;)

If i'm not mistaken, the Saints under SP haven't had the best record coming after the bye
Saints are actually 5-1 after the bye in winning season. 5-0 in the last 5 winning season.

6-5 altogether... 2012 not counting since he wasn't coaching.

I like us @ Ravens after a bye. You have the think the team will turn it up a notch to give drew that win, sorta like they did this week.

@ Minny... there's zero chance that's not a great week of practice. The motivation to beat the vikings has been there for months, just simmering.

The rams will be in our house. That makes that game winnable. They're due for a bad game. I'm 50/50 on that one.

On the road vs Cinci is a prime candidate to be one of those ugly grind it out games. 50/50 on that one too.

Eagles in the dome... unless they get their **** together between now and then, that game looks like the most winnable of the 5.

Going 4-1 or even 3-2 over that stretch is doable and acceptable. But going 5-0 isn't out of the realm of possibility either. So let's shoot for that. Starting the season 9-1 would really be nice. And make that week 1 loss to the bucs even more of a head scratcher, if that's even possible.

We may lose one out of the next four, but that loss will definitely not be to the viqueens!

I can stomach a loss to the Bengals, but any of those others and I'm gonna be P'Oed.

Actually I'm P'Oed if we lose period.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom