Balance is back!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Great game!!

Drew was a picture of efficiency 21/30 for 349yds 2TD's and 0 INTS.

25 rushing attempts

30 passing attempts

Beautiful playcalling today kept the defense guessing, not to overlook the OUTSTANDING play of our young WR's....

We're back in business baby!!!

I'll be honest - I was extremely frustrated in the 3rd and early 4th qtr when Payton seemed to stubbornly refuse to run the ball. I still think things are a little out of balance, but you can't argue with (today's) results...

Actually the 1st half was perfect balance 12/12
The third quarter was pass heavy.
Then balanced again in the fourth.

I think the balance of running to milk the clock and throwing a deep dagger on 3 and 7. Is that ballsy enough for you ? :D

We kept the defense guessing and took advantage of what they gave us at times. But overall, we kept a pretty balanced offensive attack. It paid off big time in the redzone. I will agree that we deviated a little from this in the 3rd, but overall it was a great efficient offensive performance, especially in the fourth QTR.

Reggie ran really well compared to earlier efforts. We need to get him about 10 more touches or so to take advantage of his talents. Deuce ran well when he could break the line of scrimmage and punched it in like the dependable back he is. Drew and the receivers did an outstanding job with only 2 drops that mattered. Great all around game other than letting the Falcons hang around a little longer than they should have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom