Balance owed notice received for season tickets. (2 Viewers)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
While I certainly understand the Saints are a business and the free enterprise system, is it really the right thing to do at this time, for those that have only paid the first half of their balance? Maybe give those that have paid the first half, a longer period of time to weigh things out and an opportunity (couple of months - end of July say), to pay their remaining balance?

i think there will be tons of opportunities for the Saints to revoke the season tickets from those that do not pay the remaining balance. And I am willing to bet, at this time, the Saints are going to find out many, if not most, season ticket holders that still owe the half balance will not be paying. What are they going to do then? Offer up those tickets to potentially new season ticket owners? I would say they offer those tickets up as individual game tickets for sale, instead.

Before the season starts, this could be a season where there are TONS of individual game tickets are for sale at regular face value. And it may be as such, for years to come. No one knows.

Not a season ticket holder, but I've been thinking about y'all lately.

Most businesses take the cheap way out and say the season is canceled, they'd just put that toward next season's ticekts.
For me that's a problem. You're basically taking my money and holding on to it for a year. Why don't I keep the money and you get paid next season?

It didn't even cross my mind that ticket resale will be way below face value this season potentially.

paid my full invoice a few weeks prior to Covid pandemic, have not heard a word from them regarding how they plan on pulling this off. this has to be a logistical nightmare, as everyone must be "6" feet apart. its a business, I get it, but Gayle needs to get creative.

if you paid half your balance allow those to retain rights for next year and offer them a 1/2 season ticket package.

if social distancing is the key (1 filled seat per every 4 empty seats), fans will be riding solo with no wives, kids, friends, family, etc. sitting beside them. thats wild man. not sure how they plan on pulling this off, but im anxious to hear.

paid my full invoice a few weeks prior to Covid pandemic, have not heard a word from them regarding how they plan on pulling this off. this has to be a logistical nightmare, as everyone must be "6" feet apart. its a business, I get it, but Gayle needs to get creative.

if you paid half your balance allow those to retain rights for next year and offer them a 1/2 season ticket package.

if social distancing is the key (1 filled seat per every 4 empty seats), fans will be riding solo with no wives, kids, friends, family, etc. sitting beside them. thats wild man. not sure how they plan on pulling this off, but im anxious to hear.

It would have to be fewer than 1 out of every 4 seats. Think about a six foot rule. That means nobody three seats to my left or three seats to my right. It also means nobody two rows in front of me or two rows behind me. If we aren’t beyond social distancing by September it’s going to be empty stadiums.

Things may look different by the fall. Regardless, distancing doesn't mean you can't hang out with your own family unit or close friends. You wouldn't have to separate from your own wife.

According to the information I received, if any games are canceled or I'm not allowed in my seats (not a full crowd), money will be refunded. I have not seen anything stating they would credit my account for next season.

There's already a plan in place to refund tickets if there's no fans allowed.

There's actually a thread on it somewhere here

time will tell how other sporting events handle distancing. MLB, NBA, Soccer, and Nascar are planning on resuming before the NFL season begins. Very intrigued to see how these sports address fans at events.

Saint Greg, good point. Have a buddy in the city with several hundred hazmat suits. wonder if they will let you in with one on?

Six feet is not the issue. Keep your hands out of your mouth and nose and don't sneeze on people and we can beat this thing.

Six feet is not the issue. Keep your hands out of your mouth and nose and don't sneeze on people and we can beat this thing.
Not trying to be a downer but It’s also spread very efficiently through loud talking and yelling, all things that occur constantly at a live sporting event.

Aside from touching surfaces that people who have contracted the virus and others unwittingly touch those surfaces after an infected person has done so. Many people are very conscientious about their own personal hygiene and how it could impact others, while there are a good number of people that are not. And for certain, there will be quite a few of the latter in the dome, touching their faces, their noses, mouths...etc. and then touching surfaces where others will contract it. It is simply just not as simple, as you have mentioned. Especially in large groups (1000’s) of people, that are drinking to boot and are losing their minds because their team is losing. They become a bit out of sorts and that becomes a factor as well where they become let’s say; unconscious?

To me, the risk is not worth the reward. At the same time, I do not want to lose my season tickets rights, in the event a vaccine is found and can be administered before next season.

My preference would be, just forget fans be admitted this season and hold out hope for a vaccine for next year. Too much risk, too soon.

Not trying to be a downer but It’s also spread very efficiently through loud talking and yelling, all things that occur constantly at a live sporting event.
And fans suddenly and accidentally lose their minds, high fiving one another in a state of excitement when their team does something good! Flying spit from yelling and the personal hand to hand contact? Not good.

So with the news this morning from the Joe Buck interview about fans not being in the seats to start the season, what now?

So with the news this morning from the Joe Buck interview about fans not being in the seats to start the season, what now?

What's the news this morning from Joe Buck? Is there a link?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom