Baldinger on Rashid Shaheed (1 Viewer)

I would like to see what Shaheed 40 time would be but he wasn't able to run because of the knee injury. I've see speculation that he is in the 4.3-4.4 window and I believe it.
Yep. He n Olave are eerily similar in size n speed. Both are about 6’0, n 180/190 lbs. CO ran a 4.39, so I think Sheed is probably somewhere in dat neighborhood. 😉

However, Sheed was a UDFA n only played in 12 games. Still, he was quite impressive. He showed nice ball skills n route running. Bottom line, he was a more “polished” WR than we thought!👍🏾

But IMO, the biggest difference between da 2 is Sheed was a KR/PR in college, and for good reason! He’s got dat “twitch” n “vision” you like in a returner. Most importantly, like Deonte, Sheeds got that “gear”! Its one you can see it when he hits it!

With a year in the NFL under their belts, all I’d like to see both do this offseason is stay healthy n add about 10 lbs of muscle to their frames without losing any speed/quickness!

DC4 is gonna love this duo!!! 👍🏾

Last edited:
You have to be impressed. Next Devery Henderson? Devery was probably a little more physical but Sheed is still young. Our young WR corps has a great foundation with him and Olave.

If he can stay healthy I believe he will be better than Devery, he is a much more polished receiver than Devery was early in his career.....

Shaheed ended up being a way better WR than I thought he’d be. I thought he would be a great return guy that could make the occasional nice offensive play for us, but I honestly believe the guy can be a big time, star WR if given the opportunity. Just an absolute natural, and that’s without a full off-season of work.

Skies the limit!

Pretty sure he was getting a lot of love on these boards even before the draft as a potential steal we should pick as a KR...kudos to all those who picked him out as a prospect before he played a down.

Love how some UDFAs seem extra motivated by not getting drafted and thrive on proving scouts wrong.

Should probably change his name to Rasheed Shahspeed though :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom