Baldy Breakdown is back (1 Viewer)

Always good stuff. You tell 'em Baldy!

Lambeau is a forgivable mistake given how may more Packers fans there were.

And I think he was saying Rodgers should have thrown the ball away, not that he did.
Correct.

He looked at the fact it was outdoors and had a brain cramp thinking the game was at Lambeau. Like you said, understandable and forgivable mistake.

And I think he was saying Rodgers should have thrown the ball away, not that he did.
After rewatching, I agree he was saying Rogers should have thrown the ball away. On the Lambeau thing, he should know where the game was played, and the giant FDL at midfield should have been a clue.

Having said that, I’m a huge Baldy fan. Just picking on him a little.

We don't ever criticize Baldy around these parts, as far as I'm concerned we got 2 Lambeau Fields now, and Davenport has 0 sacks now, which would explain why he's injured cause he lost his nuts

Watching the game, I kept asking myself, who the hell is #5? Then I realized, it's Kwon Alexander. Having Kwon and DeMario out there at the same time, second best LB corps the Saints ever had. Fight me.

Last edited:
watching this makes me think differently about the upcoming games.
I mean the panthers should be blown out by the first quarter… I have no idea what a team with Darnold under center should do against us, when Rodgers failed to find anything open

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom