Baldy Breakdown - The 3 P's getting it done (1 Viewer)

Pretty amazing that a rookie LB (who isn't a highly touted first round pick) has the ability not to over play or over run his responsibility regarding gap integrity. He's very measured in his attack towards the ball carrier or the flow of the play.

I think we got us another steal.

This draft looking like N.O hit a homerun. Thry scored a very good corner, a Lber who has exceeded expectations and a promising Edge rusher

He’s nearly the same size as DD, it’s just the number 20 throwing you off like a lot of us.
1634183849087.jpeg
I think Werner has a long neck. So that combined with his extra small shoulder pads and the #20 make him look odd. I think a neck brace of some sort would help here. A cowboy collar perhaps.

He has to do something because his swag is lacking. I mean, this kid has everything going against him. They need to get the man a dark visor and some arm bands. Maybe some old school spat on the ankles. Something. It's possible for white LBs to look cool but they have to put more effort into it.

I love Baldy...When I watch his breakdowns I don't feel like I'm following some commentary. I feel like I'm studying a PHD in football strategy and play recognition.
The man is a legend!

Yes! Absolutely the best! No yelling or harsh tones, no wall of words, no "look how brilliant I am" or potty mouth. If he beats up on your guy, it doesn't make you mad because you trust his eyes. I think he's a great role model for young (and old) analysts.

wow, no breakdown on Latt... guy was a beast, NFC D-player of the week, hope there are some more coming from Baldy!
3P's and an L? :ROFLMAO:

I think Werner has a long neck. So that combined with his extra small shoulder pads and the #20 make him look odd. I think a neck brace of some sort would help here. A cowboy collar perhaps.

He has to do something because his swag is lacking. I mean, this kid has everything going against him. They need to get the man a dark visor and some arm bands. Maybe some old school spat on the ankles. Something. It's possible for white LBs to look cool but they have to put more effort into it.
Your description made me think of Bosworth haha personally I like the average Joe safety look, detracts blockers attention and is like a cloak to go under the radar and blow up plays.

Attachments

• 1634220558584.jpeg
    1634220558584.jpeg
    379.7 KB · Views: 5

Maybe he just needs to wear a sleeve like DD... but on the opposite arm. :grin:

This. My observations as well. Werner has a long neck, wears a Saftey’s number, uses small shoulder pads, and tucks his jersey college style. All these make him look much thinner/smaller than he actually is.

I really hope Payton Turner can get and STAY healthy. The team already has a super talented but always injured DE in Marcus Davenport. They desperately need a playmaker opposite Cam to help draw blocking attention away from him. Davenport is incredible for the 5 or so downs he’s completely healthy then he’s either going nicked up or on the sidelines. This is why Hendrickson was so valuable - his non stop hustle and his ability to stay healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom