Baldy Breakdown - The 3 P's getting it done (1 Viewer)

wow, no breakdown on Latt... guy was a beast, NFC D-player of the week, hope there are some more coming from Baldy!

Lattimore versus McLaurin

wow, no breakdown on Latt... guy was a beast, NFC D-player of the week, hope there are some more coming from Baldy!
There is another thread with the Lattimore praise from Baldy

I'm amazed that Werner is such a good LB but looks like a SS.
Lol yeah. But here’s a couple of reasons why he might look like a safety:

Obviously, Wearing the number 20. I remember reading that he actually started out playin some at safety at OSU, which is probably why he wore #20. Once he was moved to LB, he kept the number. Now that the NFL has given players a lil more leeway with jersey numbers, he was able to keep #20. So I guess if it ain’t broke…. 😂

The other reason I think he looks like a S is because he looks kinda skinny. But he’s actually got good size for a LB: 6’3”, 238 lbs. What makes him look skinny is his arm length. He’s got 33 1/4 in arms, which is pretty long for his size! He’s also put up 20 reps on the bench. So if you factor in his arm length, he’s actually pretty strong!

The 3 Ps? Look, if we're not allowed to nickname our defense, neither is Baldy. Certainly not something as lackluster as the 3 Ps.
I did two of the 3 Ps today. Gotta figure out what would consitute the 3rd one though

Does Baldy do these for every team? I’ve always seen these threads but always wondered why he does it for the saints

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom