Baldy's breakdown Saints vs Bears (1 Viewer)

On the play where Cam identifies the screen early, a few other things.

Sheldon recognized it too, released and was dropping right into the path. Had Cam not seen it, 98 had it swallowed up.

CGJ on the blitz.....he was in Trubisky’s face in a flash, with a powerful and legal push tackle. Awesome.

A few things I noticed;

Top Left vid: #22 used the crown of his helmet to hit the qb in the chest. Lucky a flag wasn't thrown.
Mid Left vid: DD is doing some, umm, interesting things. Is that legal?
Bottom Left vid: I absolutely LOVE the TEAMwork of the D- absolutely amazing filling the holes, and, wait for it, CONTAINING!

Gotta luv a team that has a Defense with at-HIT-tude!

"His (Teddy) uniform looked like it came right out of a dryer. It was as clean as can be".

Baldy !!!!!

On the motion video near the end: the WR motion moved AJ Klein out of the hole. That’s why it looked so massive. Just a different fella filled it. If it was man, the play may have worked.

Mid Left vid: DD is doing some, umm, interesting things. Is that legal?

It looks like his responsibility wasn't to rush the QB, but to run down the line and hit as many offensive linemen as he could to try to free up other rushers.

As long as he doesn't cutblock or hit someone in the back, I don't see why it wouldn't be a legal tactic, plus it looks awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom