Baldy's breakdown Saints vs Bears (1 Viewer)

That motion stuff with CJGJ is crazy. Hole would have been enormous if they hadn’t run motion. Amazing how big a difference the little things make.
Or if they at least wait to snap the ball after he follows the motion to the other side of the field.

These are my favorite breakdowns by anyone in the game. Outstanding in his understanding of why a play worked or failed. And he's so darn likeable and humorous. "They built the Maginot Line from WWII around Bridgewater, leaving 9 in to block and running a 1 receiver route". Priceless!

It looks like his responsibility wasn't to rush the QB, but to run down the line and hit as many offensive linemen as he could to try to free up other rushers.

As long as he doesn't cutblock or hit someone in the back, I don't see why it wouldn't be a legal tactic, plus it looks awesome.

Reminds me of this guy.

5cc719c8240000a000258e9b.png

I think this 1 receiver route concept is CSP's genius at work. CGM will find the open spot in the coverage and if/when he draws more defenders over so there is less open spot in coverage he will sneak someone else out at the last second on the other side. If you notice, CGM drew everyone to his side of the field, if they run this a couple times and then run it again with a pump fake to CGM, the left side of the field will be smooth sailing for a TE to pop out from protection.

That shot of both Brown and Oneymata standing up double teams, both simultaneously dropping their left knee to hold ground, oh my goodness that was beautiful and perfect technique coaching and then implementation.

I absolutely loved that. SHows what Nielsen has been working on the past few seasons coming together. Sound technique will handle any offense

That motion stuff with CJGJ is crazy. Hole would have been enormous if they hadn’t run motion. Amazing how big a difference the little things make.
Well....no it wouldn't have. The motion moved Klein out of the hole and CJGJ into it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom