Saints #BaldysBreakdowns - Dallas @ Saints (1 Viewer)

Man, what great contributions by everyone in the running game. Malcom Brown has been tremendous, but another guy who has played very big for us & never gets any love is PJ Williams. he's been huge in run support as well. Excellent work. Thank you OP.

I heard 'press man' alot in these breakdowns. Does that mean we've moved away from the zone D that we've been complaining about these past few weeks?

Baldy needs to be a coach. He really loves this game.

Man, what great contributions by everyone in the running game. Malcom Brown has been tremendous, but another guy who has played very big for us & never gets any love is PJ Williams. he's been huge in run support as well. Excellent work. Thank you OP.

Watch the right side of the play and the backside pursuit. I can't see the number but I am pretty sure that's PJ Williams. Yeah, he's got his weaknesses in deep coverage but when it comes to crashing down on a receiver or defending the run, he's a playmaker. Reminds me of a Roman Harper with better agility.

I heard 'press man' alot in these breakdowns. Does that mean we've moved away from the zone D that we've been complaining about these past few weeks?
on dallas touchdown drive they let cooper run free in a soft zone for huge gain, followed immediately by witten across the middle with soft zone for huge gain, followed by soft zone again that allowed another huge gain for big yards.

DA literally gave them soft zone that entire drive and their star players all got big yardage. that short drive and TD nearly cost us the game.

how do you leave cooper running free, then witten, then i dont even remember who the third guy was with huge gain to get them near the goal line, and each time they (dallas main star play makers) were running free wide open. thats one heck of a defensive call by DA there to rush 3 and play soft zone so they could march right down the field and score on us. the defense played great before and after that series but that series and touchdown was gifted to dallas by DA

Who is the DT Brown? I didn't pay attention to him earlier. Did we bring him in for depth with Rankins out?

Who is the DT Brown? I didn't pay attention to him earlier. Did we bring him in for depth with Rankins out?

Malcolm Brown

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom