N/S Baltimore Ravens’ Matt Skura Faces Hate After Poor Performance, Tells Critics ‘Family is Off Limits’ (2 Viewers)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Family is off limits. I hate a lot of people, but a lot of those people have family members I love. All I'm saying is just because people share a name doesn't mean that they share opinions and/or characteristics as the others. I ride with all my family no matter what, but I don't get them involved in my affairs. He is protecting his family, I respect that.

They're a big bad person on the internet.

Athletes receiving death threats on a regular basis is unfortunately very common and started long before the internet.

At least now the internet makes these people easier to track instead of some random untraceable letter in the old days. Some student sent the cyber version to Malcolm Jenkins while in Philly, and was tracked down and kicked out of school. So that's a good thing.

Sometimes, people are just stupid. This is one of them.

Unfortunately, it is the world we live in today. I hope, as a society, we can get back to less division driven by the extremes and become more civil. It is just depressing and sad.

They're all tough behind a keyboard, but none of them would do a single thing face to face. Welcome to 2020.
That's why I wouldn't acknowledge I saw the threats. Stop highlighting them as unusual and giving them separate attention. You can let the authorities know as needed, but I wouldn't give them a spotlight otherwise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom