Baltimore Ravens (1 Viewer)

Saintshizzle

G.O.M.A.B
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Keep this team in mind. Could be our final opponent this year.

34-3 Crushing of Cleveland and Ed Reed just intercepted Anderson. Yeah, KK's boy is on the bench.

It's OK. I accept my pitiful fate as a Browns fan. I just keep telling myself that adversity builds character. I'm not really buying it, but it's a good saying.

Yeah, I wanted to bring this to the EE for you and all of my Saints fans to see. This team could very-well be the AFC contender for the ultimate prize. They are playing lights-out football.

Cleveland has a lot of fixes to make though.

Noteworthy to be sure, but I think this belongs in the Game day Board or the SSF, Shizz. But yes John Harbaugh has done a yoemen's job taking the great pieces left over after Brian Billick retired and took it a few steps further. Not to mention Joe Flacco did a damn fine job in his rookie season as QB. To go from 5-11 to one game of the SB is a rapid improvement. The Ravens actually played Pittsburgh close until the last 5 minutes of the game when Flacco threw an INT to Troy Polamanu.

Fixes? This team should never have been resurrected. Modell killed the Browns. Let us die. Right now, I'm trying to figure out a way to feel jazzed about having the No. 1 draft pick next year. Seems like a quarterback would be in order. But God Almighty, it doesn't even matter. Fire Mangenius today and hire Bernie Kosar. At least he can read a defense. Hellz, he'd make a better quarterback than anyone we've got. Player/coach. I like it.

We suck so much ***, we are Browns inside and out. Dawg Pound, hmph. It's like watching a toy poodle try to hump a Mastiff, we are so out of our league.

It's OK. I accept my pitiful fate as a Browns fan. I just keep telling myself that adversity builds character. I'm not really buying it, but it's a good saying.

As Saints fans we know exactly what you and other Browns fans are feeling right now. Mangini does not look to be the answer as head coach, so when he is fired, probably next year, another in a long line of rebuilding phases starts.:jpshakehead:

Noteworthy to be sure, but I think this belongs in the Game day Board or the SSF, Shizz. But yes John Harbaugh has done a yoemen's job taking the great pieces left over after Brian Billick retired and took it a few steps further. Not to mention Joe Flacco did a damn fine job in his rookie season as QB. To go from 5-11 to one game of the SB is a rapid improvement. The Ravens actually played Pittsburgh close until the last 5 minutes of the game when Flacco threw an INT to Troy Polamanu.

Yep, and they may not have a strong Pitt team in their path this year. Cut me a little slack, because it is imperative that all Saints fans (from Music board-EE-SSF and gameday et al.) start keeping an eye on this team. Freaking Ray Lewis and Co. could be the ones standing in the way of our Lombardi (early I know, but that is why this is only a warning).

yeah they are legit this year. the offense is good, the defense is great. i think the saints can handle them, but Baltimore should be in the playoffs for sure.

Joe Throws!!! That team is now BALANCED. Scary for the opposition. Just like us. Except while we have better WR's, they have more probowl talent on the D. Hopefully some of their age will show in terms of injury come superbowl time if we meet up.

Can't do it, baby. Can't jump off the sinking ship and onto the bandwagon. That ain't right.

I understand totally.
I'd love to see Browns VS Saints Superbowl. Two true underdog teams rising to the top to get their due.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom