Baltimore Ravens (1 Viewer)

Joe Throws!!! That team is now BALANCED. Scary for the opposition. Just like us. Except while we have better WR's, they have more probowl talent on the D. Hopefully some of their age will show in terms of injury come superbowl time if we meet up.

The Saints have better corners than the Ravens.

My above statement would have been ridiculous a month ago and is true today. It's amazing how far this defense has come in only three games.

The Saints have better corners than the Ravens.

My above statement would have been ridiculous a month ago and is true today. It's amazing how far this defense has come in only three games.

That I do agree with. I almost edited the post to include that. They have given up a ton of yardage the first two weeks. Cleveland was a feel good game for the secondary. For anyone's secondary.

this ravens team is pretty sick. the offense was suppose to be this way with billick running the show.

My street is pretty happy tonight....Ravens won...Saints won......but my new next door neighbors were wearing their Redskins jerseys as they were moving in......eerily quiet over there tonight.:idunno:
Oh and the Steelers lost which is like a holiday around these parts.

Today's Sun:

49513140-27152019.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom