Baltimore Sun: Articles on Saints (1 Viewer)

A lot of good reading here. Once again, we have opposing fans volunteering to help with the recovery.

I hope Reggie has a nice "thank you" for the "welcome" Ray Lewis says he's going to give him. He seems to be pretty confident about shutting us down.

I hope Reggie has a nice "thank you" for the "welcome" Ray Lewis says he's going to give him. He seems to be pretty confident about shutting us down.

If I'm a coach I want my top Defensive player saying confidently they will shut us down. Hesitation at the top will cause an avalanche doubt and that will be felt throughout the team.

I sincerely hope he looks silly for saying it.

I was watching some Baltimore sports news last night. Not sure who the defensive player was but he was saying "He [Reggie] is a running back?! I thought he was a WR or something?". They seem pretty cocky in Balmer. However, they DO have a #3 defense in yards against and #2 against the pass. I'm not sure how good they are at covering 4-5 options. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I'm pumped but I'm not as comfortable as some on the board have said they feel. I believe this is our best defensive opponent. Another big test this week coming off of a Bye. I hope we don't lose momentum.

I really wish Jahri Evans would plant mr. ray ray on his behind, while Bush zoom's to the end-zone.

"Frustrating" will be the word from every Ravens defensive player as the Saints unleash so many offense looks and weapons on them that their heads will be spinning.
Stop the short game and Brees will beat you with the vertical game to Horn and Colston. Shut down the passing game and Reggie and Deuce will eat them up on the ground.
Who knows, maybe Brees himself will bootleg for some big gains himself as the Ravens find they just can't cover everyone.

Go Saints!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom