Baltimore weather for 4:05 pm EDT kickoff (1 Viewer)

I think the wind can derail an offensive gameplan too. We can run though so either way we should be fine. And the Ravens have to play in it too.

Gracias Polo. I was wondering if anyone would get it. I personally feel Outkast was amazing.
Lol I caught it. Back in the day, when Willie Jackson caught a pass, several of us in our section would sing in unison, “I’m sorry Ms Jackson!!” lol I have no idea why, it was just a hit at the time I guess.

Wind creates the most problems. Looking out my dining room window fairly close to Baltimore, the trees are not swaying.

Wind affects both teams and Flacco needs the deep ball to be successful (we don't). I like our running game a lot better than theirs to make up for it as well.

If it's a game where the Ravens have to stay underneath, that's a big advantage for us.

Winds are a steady 15mph with gusts to 30-35mph. He deep ball is going to be tough. I think this plays well for us. Field goals will be affected.

Winds are a steady 15mph with gusts to 30-35mph. He deep ball is going to be tough. I think this plays well for us. Field goals will be affected.
This is definitely going to be more of a dink and dunk kinda day. Kamara and Thomas are going to have a good day in terms of receptions, the yardage won't be for a high average most likely.

Ben Watson needs to haunt his former team today.

Wish the Browns would get their act together. Ought to be able to score on the Bucs D?

I wonder what the winds show down at field level. “The Bank” is a football stadium, fairly tight rectangle - not a wide open multi-purpose stadium like some.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom