Bama-Auburn (1 Viewer)

stevedrum

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Anybody think Bama has a snowballs chance to win this game?

Bama has been close in every game they lost this year and should have beat Arkansas.

It looks like Auburn was vastly overrated after the beating Georiga put on them.

They always have a close game regardless of their records.

I will say this, if Bama was to somehow pull out the win this season wouldn't be quite so bad. :ezbill:

Anybody think Bama has a snowballs chance to win this game?

Bama has been close in every game they lost this year and should have beat Arkansas.

It looks like Auburn was vastly overrated after the beating Georiga put on them.

They always have a close game regardless of their records.

I will say this, if Bama was to somehow pull out the win this season wouldn't be quite so bad. :ezbill:

You're right about Auburn I thought they were for real but I was wrong, they were definitely overated, and ever since that Bama/Arkansas game Arkansas has just handled everybody they've played. I think LSU will have their hands MORE then full. Does Bama have a chance of beating Auburn? of course there's always a chance(not much) as you've mentioned Bama has played close and hard all season...Do I think they're going to win?? No but the one good thing is it is at home(even though they've beaten ya'll the last few times) its never a blowout of anything, maybe if they get a few breaks to go their way they could pull it out but they way things have gone for Bama I don't see it...

I'll be pulling for Bama though.

It is always a close game. Good thing for Auburn that the game is being played at Bryant-Denny Stadium. That is always good for 7 points for Auburn. :D

Bama certainly can win. They just need to score points :ylsuper:

Seriously - IO think Bama matches up well with Auburn when Auburn has the ball. Bama's defense can keep them in games

Well, Steve-O, I know you believe in God and prayers.

Let the praying begin..........:hihi:

Anything can happen in a third-tier conference

Oh yes, we know...

kansas_state_full.jpg

Last edited:
There is more pwnage in this thread per capita than any other thread on the internets...

I'd say Bama has a chance if they open up the playbook and let the kids play. We'll see...

Kansas State is not in the SEC

Check the picture that MLU posted and the caption that says the last unranked team to defeat Texas was...Arkansas...an SEC team.

Hey steve-o I just have one thing to say to you:

Fear the Thumb!!!!!

and oh yeah,.

War Eagle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom