Bama players paid (1 Viewer)

You

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just trying to do my part to help bring down the Alabama Athletic program

Marty Blazer, a former financial adviser, said that he made payments to college football players from Alabama and others from 2000 to 2014. His aim was to secure players as clients before they turned

Not sure if it will attach to the Bama program but it doesn’t help to spread this kind of news-

17iek1.jpg

As much as i’d love to see the Bama program go down the tubes, it’s kinda scary to me as an LSU fan because Bama & LSU recruit many, many of the same players and i seriously doubt we are squeaky clean, so...

Interesting post. There’s truth to what you say. Are we to believe that these kids aren’t getting compensated somehow?

I think the whole thing comes down to how a program can skirt the rules while remaining clean.
This is why the Wade issue is so troubling. How on earth could he be so dumb as to get caught on tape saying what he said!? Now I’m not saying he’s guilty as I have not heard the alleged phone recording. Has anyone?

If he is actually on tape, he’s an idiot. It’s pretty simple isn’t it?. Say only what you want repeated.

As much as this Bama story is promising in it’s potential to hurt Bama, I can almost assure you that they will never EVER get Nick Saban uttering a word having to do with wrongful recruiting. That’s just bush league. He knows how it works.

The coach.... ‘coaches’. He doesn’t wallow in the mud.

Of course nothing will come of it, because...it's Alabama.

If a college program ain't cheating, they ain't trying hard enough to win.
Frankly you are at a big disadvantage if you're playing by all the rules.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom