Bama vs Georgia CFP Championship (1 Viewer)

I just told my dog the dawgs won and not those horrible elephants ... forgetting how much I love elephants. Oh well.

Such a great takeover by UGA in the 4th quarter.
When they ruled that falling throw a fumble, I was like, "and of course, the fix is in for Bama." But then UGA just spanked them from that point forward. So enjoyable!
Hated it, but the call was right. His arm hadn't completely went forward. It was a fumble and the bama defender recovered it before he went OOB

Never thought I would witness a Nick Saban coached defense wear down like that in the 4th qtr. UGA was popping off 5+ yards a pop on that final drive before the pick 6.

Never thought I would witness a Nick Saban coached defense wear down like that in the 4th qtr. UGA was popping off 5+ yards a pop on that final drive before the pick 6.
This was not one of Saban's best teams. I'll go to my grave believing this team doesn't win the SECW with any other coach

This was not one of Saban's best teams. I'll go to my grave believing this team doesn't win the SECW with any other coach
Yeah. This was supposed to be an off year for Bama, 12-1 regular season and beating UGA in the SECCG before losing the title game. Saban is just good at what he does.

When Bama’s receiver went down that was huge. It was like a home game for Georgia. Had to have been 80/20 Georgia. I didn’t understand Bama’s decision to go back to back to back deep on that last drive. Plenty of clock and the short stuff was open all night.

Never seen so many crying adults in my life. Glad for UGA but man they cared a whole lot about this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom