Bar work in NOLA ? (1 Viewer)

Hey Optimus my little bro said that he's friends with you...... Nicky, or, I guess you would know him as Nicholas. He has three pit bulls.

Not sure....... He is from "the parish" though.... Nicholas Mischler. He kind of looks like the picture in your Avatar because he his beard is pretty long LOL. We were talking a few months ago and I told him that I got my mom (we have different moms) the Super Fan Calendar and he said that he knew you. By the way, are ya'll planning on doing anything like the calendar again? My mom really loved it.

Not sure....... He is from "the parish" though.... Nicholas Mischler. He kind of looks like the picture in your Avatar because he his beard is pretty long LOL. We were talking a few months ago and I told him that I got my mom (we have different moms) the Super Fan Calendar and he said that he knew you. By the way, are ya'll planning on doing anything like the calendar again? My mom really loved it.

Nick Mi !!! yeah i know him!

yes, the calender is being shot this week and next week. its going to be a lot bigger this year, with each Superfan having a "normal job" at landmark locations around New Orleans, with guest celebrities in most of the shots. wait'll you see who's in mine.....its awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom