Barack Hussein Obama The Closet Muslim (1 Viewer)

Lets face it, the majority of the people voting in America are ignorant when it comes to the facts. I'd venture to say that at least 50% of those voting in the general election couldn't even tell you which state McCain represents.

Until this country takes education seriously, we're not going to progress. Yes, our economy may progress, but our quality of life won't. And Obama's the candidate who has most wanted to speak about education. But he's muslim. Even though he isn't. You would think that with the multitude of cultures in this country, we could come to grips with understanding that all men are created equal.

To be fair, no amount of research can actually prepare someone for how a politician will actually vote once in office.

To be fair, no amount of research can actually prepare someone for how a politician will actually vote once in office.

Yep, so we might as well vote for the guy that looks and talks like us.
/ignorantvoter

Please do your research for everyone who thinks and wants Obama to be a muslim. He's christian and besides what's wrong with being muslim? Here we go making generalizations about any group of people. Gee...give me a break!

so a man is judged by where he went to school in 4th grade? and we completely forget that point that not all Muslims are radical? ait i forgot that was a fox news report - his ability to be president should be whats discussed, im more concerned with his lack of experience.

<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/23634992#23634992" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom