Barack Hussein Obama The Closet Muslim (1 Viewer)

I take it you are voting for Obama Severum?:mwink:

I plan to vote for Kucinich in the primary unless the race is still undecided. I could vote Obama, Edwards, third party, or possibly McCain in the general.

I'll give the same response to any repeated pattern of lies about a candidate (except Paul since 50 supporters will beat me to it).

I plan to vote for Kucinich in the primary unless the race is still undecided. I could vote Obama, Edwards, third party, or possibly McCain in the general.

I'll give the same response to any repeated pattern of lies about a candidate (except Paul since 50 supporters will beat me to it).

I was kind of thinking along those lines myself, I like Kucinich.:9:

the only thing I really, don't agree with Kucinich is ending The War on Drugs. Besides that he is pretty solid.

I really try to put that ? mark on the title, it wouldn't let me after I realized.

Last edited:
I thought that "Obama is a closet Muslim" businesses wouldn't have returned unless Hillary lost New Hampshire...

Oh, I got a chain e-mail on the subject this morning from my ultra-right-wing sister. Same old stuff, repackaged and polished, but the same old stuff nonetheless.

I have five sisters and they represent the full spectrum from the far left, aging former hippie to the far-right retired Army colonel's wife. Family reunions are always a blast. :hihi:

>>The "golly gee I was just asking a question" act doesn't cut it after six threads of trolling. There are many SR threads, sites, and books if you really want to learn about Obama. Once you educate yourself feel free to criticize his platform or true history, but until then, please refrain from posting such drivel.

*Bam* [tm Emeril]

Terrible. Fox and Friends too. What a terrible program. :17:

TPS

Rather than start a new thread, I'll stick this here.

And now, from the Clinton corner, we see...the race card!

”It’s not a TV crazed race. Frankly you can’t buy your way into it,” Cuomo said. “You can’t shuck and jive at a press conference,” he added. “All those moves you can make with the press don’t work when you’re in someone’s living room.”

I made comments abou this on another post. I don't think Obama is a muslim extremist BUT i do think there is too much left to know about the guy, his associations, his families associations in the Kenyan, and Indonesiona areas, his ties with people like Farrakann, etc.

Less than one term in congress is not enough time to know where he really stands on issues. Its very easy to stay out of the fray, be neutral, claim ignorance, and then speak a good game. He had the benefit of seeing public opinion before going on the record with the war in Iraq.

Politicians are the best of the best in being a trojan horse.

He may be a hero in the hardcore democrats eyes but I don't think he will pull many conservatives nor voting independents his way in a general election. And this is before the Republicans have a chance to rip him apart.

Last edited:
Stop the madness. The Republicans are in no position to rip anyone apart. I feel this nation deserves an apology for the last eight years of sheer folly. Claim ignorance, and speak a good game, eh? Sounds to me that you're painting Obama as some sort of two-bit hustler.

They guy has taken enough slack for being black throughout his political career, let's not question his religion. How about we look at his voting record, his accomplishments, his education. His father was Muslim wooop de dooo!

There are millions of muslims living in America, born in America. This is the problem with all the GOP's running (except for Ron Paul). They paint this picture of how scared we should be of "jihadists," but they basically are hinting at muslim. People don't trust muslims in America. That is why this guy is being questioned on if he is a muslim or not. I'd feel comfortable with a good honest muslim in office.

This is why religion shouldn't be talked about in presidential races. Let's talk about the things that matter.

Be scared, be very scared says Rudy

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y2iFhGtKO-Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y2iFhGtKO-Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjP3o-LuvSY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjP3o-LuvSY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Another point being talked up by the rightwing is that the church he attends is very Afro-centric, the Trinity United Church of Christ.

I don't know if this matters to anyone or stokes the fire of a race-based backlash against Obama, but the information should be out there for individuals to make up their own mind.

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

TPS

Another point being talked up by the rightwing is that the church he attends is very Afro-centric, the Trinity United Church of Christ.

I don't know if this matters to anyone or stokes the fire of a race-based backlash against Obama, but the information should be out there for individuals to make up their own mind.

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

TPS

I do think this will eventually be a problem for him. It will be interesting to see how he deals with it when it's used as a hammer against him, and it will be. To date a few media personalities have brought it up but it hasn't managed to gain traction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom