Barack Obama = Racist. (1 Viewer)

Totally unreallistic! Will is a good actor, no great actor IMO, and they can do wonders with make up these days, but its gonna take some outragious special effects to make Will look that ugly!!!!:D

Oh Lord, not again.........

You ARE kidding right?

Totally unreallistic! Will is a good actor, no great actor IMO, and they can do wonders with make up these days, but its gonna take some outragious special effects to make Will look that ugly!!!!:D

I think Will Smith would do a good job.

I don't think Obama is ugly. :dunno:

will-smith-400a314.jpg

Barack%20Obama%20Official%20small.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, I think it's a great choice...Will Smith is a fantastic actor, and he does look enough like him to really carry it off. I see nothing racist about his selection (assuming the OP was serious and not joking...I'm on combine/mock draft overload right now, and my brain is fried :0007: ).

I don't think Obama is ugly either, SL. Those pictures were a great find!

I think it tells us a lot about where the EE board is at right now if people are actually taking this thread seriously. :covri:

It's says even more about the EE board that this thread was even posted.

I think it tells us a lot about where the EE board is at right now if people are actually taking this thread seriously. :covri:

Well, I said my brain was fried!!! :hihi: But seriously (really!), there's been so many anti-Obama, who-is-racist, etc., threads that it's easy to take them all too seriously. I think the exclamation point icon gives the impression that this is an urgent, therefore serious, thread. JMO...:)

JFK was barely in office when Cliff Robertson starred in "PT 109", complete with plastic models on sale (I bought one and built it). I'm certain a movie would be out immediately should he get elected.

It's says even more about the EE board that this thread was even posted.

Sorry, I thought it would be a nice diversion from the "serious" Obama threads. You know the one's comparing him to Hitler and envolve debating the meaning and racial aspects of the word "lynch".

One name, and one name only ------ Mr. Samuel L. Jackson.

I think Clooney could do a good job.

His top films are three Oscar winners "The Godfather," "The Godfather: Part II" and "Lawrence of Arabia." Obama says his favorite actors are Jimmy Stewart, Spencer Tracy, Humphrey Bogart, Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon and Angela Bassett.

Will Smith is Obama's pick to play him if a movie is made about his life, something the two have discussed.

"Will and I have talked about this because he has the ears!" the Illinois senator said in an interview slated to air Tuesday and Wednesday.

It seems they think this revolution coalition will win already and furthermore be made into a movie. i think this has gotten beyond the level of ego that supersedes bill clintons ego

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom