Barrett Jones, C Love to draft this guy, he plays OT, G, and C (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Great to have in case of injuries . Highly decorated player for ALA, so he has played against the best

Would love to have him also, but feel he will be a 2nd rounder.

Jones will be a future NFL all-pro. I think he is one of the "for sure safe bets" in this coming draft.

If we drafted him at #15, I would not complain to be honest.

Jones is going to have a rough time in the NFL. He got away with outright tackling defenders in college; that won't fly in the pros.

If we could trade down I could see us taking him. Maybe even "reaching" for him with a later 1st round pick.

If we're going to draft an OL in the first I'd rather draft the best OT we can get, not a center who can play OT.

If we're going to draft an OL in the first I'd rather draft the best OT we can get, not a center who can play OT.
No one said draft this guy in the 1st, I would take him in the 3rd and I think he will be there, actually like Brian Schwenke better as just a Center, but being only able to play all along the line and only able to have 53 players, this guy might let you keep less OL

No one said draft this guy in the 1st, I would take him in the 3rd and I think he will be there, actually like Brian Schwenke better as just a Center, but being only able to play all along the line and only able to have 53 players, this guy might let you keep less OL

Yes they did, read the thread.

Would love to have him also, but feel he will be a 2nd rounder.

He's more of the 4th to 5th round variety actually; he gets a lot of pub but isn't the prospect that the announcers make him out to be.

Actually at least two people did. I'd be fine with him in the 3rd though.

Actually at least two people did. I'd be fine with him in the 3rd though.

ok, no informed poster did, that eliminates many i understand, but some of these guys will say anything. What I should have said , is that I didn't suggest taking him in the 1st.

overrated. will be a good center but he's not good enough to play on the edge. scouts say he's maxed out his frame and he's not strong enough...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom