Barry Sanders on Bush (1 Viewer)

macr77

Reaction score
He was on cold pizza and said he expects reggie to adapt to the NFL and run just like he ran at USC!!!

He was on cold pizza and said he expects reggie to adapt to the NFL and run just like he ran at USC!!!

Wow...that is the ultimate compliment coming from the games best ever RB. Barry doesn't do many interviews.....if I was Reggie, that would boost my confidence a good 1000 percent.

yeah he was really on there promoting some partnership with Mastercard, he didnt bring up reggie on his own, honestly he said he watches a lot of LT. But when asked about Reggie "THE PUNISHER" Bush, he said it takes time to adapt to the NFL these days and he fully expects Reggie to be Running like his USC days within a year or two. Here's to it happening earlier.......as in this week!!!

It's already encouraging to see him put his head down and go between the tackles last week. Breaking that 'pop it outside' habit is the first step in the right direction. Next up: Don't hesitate in hitting the hole.

Barry Sanders was my all time favorite RB until Emmit Smith won Dancing with The Stars. Now that man can dance!

In fact Barry was asked about Emmit on the show and he said, well i know there was always arguments about who was a better runner, me or Emmit, but he is definitely the better dancer.

Barry Sanders was my all time favorite RB until Emmit Smith won Dancing with The Stars. Now that man can dance!

Colin I only watched the last few episodes. Didn't really mean to **cough**, but Mario Lopez was a much much better dancer. I felt bad for him.

I love Emmit for his game and personality, but wasn't that show about dancing. Emmit was a distant second.

Colin I only watched the last few episodes. Didn't really mean to **cough**, but Mario Lopez was a much much better dancer. I felt bad for him.

I love Emmit for his game and personality, but wasn't that show about dancing. Emmit was a distant second.

Stelz I think it was about who progressed the most. Lopez was a good dancer to begin with while Emmit was not that great. It's not just about the dancing, it's about entertaining people as well which Emmit exceled at. Damn girlfriend has me watching all these damn shows and I get hooked. :)

Stelz I think it was about who progressed the most. Lopez was a good dancer to begin with while Emmit was not that great. It's not just about the dancing, it's about entertaining people as well which Emmit exceled at. Damn girlfriend has me watching all these damn shows and I get hooked. :)

Watch out for the giant-sized, falling can of Old Milwakee's Best!

Love me some Barry, greatest RB of all time. Early retirement will go down in history as a major blunder. He should be the best of all time on paper to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom