Article Barstool Sports: Cincinnati Is Listening To Offers For The #1 Pick As Rumors Swirl That Joe Burrow Doesn't Want To Be A Bengal (1 Viewer)

Yep called it almost a month ago. Joe and Jimmy were playing nice fresh off a college championship. As they say when a leak happens it is because a party or person wants it known. If everything was truly fine the Burrows would nip that rumor.

xwfdbO.gif

Hmmm. Interesting and not at all surprising to me. Don’t think we have the weight to move to get there but still interesting.
If Joe has indeed alluded to the club that he doesn’t want to play there it will damage their leverage a bit.

Hmmm. Interesting and not at all surprising to me. Don’t think we have the weight to move to get there but still interesting.
If Joe has indeed alluded to the club that he doesn’t want to play there it will damage their leverage a bit.
If he comes out and says "I would like to play with the Saints" would put it over the top for me.

Not if all of the chips were draft capital, but we have drafted very well for 3 years now and have several good young players, not all of which we will be able to pay, to work out a deal if Payton and Loomis wanted to go that route.

Whoaa.. one peace of evidence closer to Swimmer and Coach Pete being right

Good Evening Swag - Pete never ceases to amaze me. When he had that cocky smile on his face when he broke this Saints going after Burrow and Saints believe they have a chance, as well as platooning QBs and Brees agreeing to platoon if he comes back, I really thought Coach Pete went over the edge this time. I don't know how he gets this info, but pros deeply respect Pete. I guess when you see Randy white, Sean Elliott and Lance Berkman stop by the gym to have private conversations with Pete, that's a pretty big hint to me that he has solid respected connections. He is such a class act and knows so freakin much about health and conditioning.

Over the past week or so, I've been trying to talk myself out of believing we really have a chance at Burrow. But then the info keeps coming that either validates some of his predictions or creates interesting enough story possibilities that an LSU Homer like me can get excited about the possibility. btw: I'm losing my mental battle of trying to get myself off of the Burrow possibility though- lol.

Take care Bro!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom