Bart Scott put Texas Pete on Bush's ankle? (Sportsnation) (1 Viewer)

Bourbon

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
Sportsnation, ESPN's mind-numbing show featuring Colin Cowherd, just showed a graphic of Texas Pete hot sauce superimposed over Scott's extra curricular tackle on Bush in 2006.
You'd think he would have at least used Crystal or Tabasco huh? What gives?

Also, Cowherd said that Jets D would win the matchup with our Offense....kind of.

He gave some strange argument that since the Saints offense will not score on more plays than they will score on that they would win the battle. Huh?

They also had a poll (modern day sports coverage favorite filler) and the audience overwhelmingly voted for the Saints O.

p.s. this show stinks

Cowherd has been hanging from the Jet's sack all week.

When he's not pimping the Pac 10, he's sucking face with every pro-team in the NE.

I usually don't much comment on Cowherd anymore, but he should be run off the air for using that weaksauce that is Texas Pete.

Boy, the media is really backing the jets. You know if we win this game it will barely be comment on just like the Bills game. The only thing the media will take notice is the jets defense was banged up and will headline that as the only way we won the game.

Boy, the media is really backing the jets. You know if we win this game it will barely be comment on just like the Bills game. The only thing the media will take notice is the jets defense was banged up and will headline that as the only way we won the game.

I hope they give us as little air time and respect as they possibly can. I don't need their insights to know why I love watching this team...

We should have a bunch of Louisiana Hot Sauce bottles waiting for the Jets in their lockers after the game.

We're gonna score on less plays than we don't score on? Really? What great insight! If we did score on more plays than we didn't we would score 300 ppg.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom