Bart Scott (1 Viewer)

FFSaint

uh, no.
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember his dirty tackle on Reggie?
Think Reggie is gonna remember the extra hot sauce he put on Reggie's ankle?
I hope Reggie shakes Scott out of his jockstrap for a highlight reel TD.

I have a feeling Pierre Thomas is going run "hotsauce" over this game. I definitely see Reggie burning him if they think he can cover him 1 on 1.

Does anyone else remember his dirty tackle on Reggie?
Think Reggie is gonna remember the extra hot sauce he put on Reggie's ankle?
I hope Reggie shakes Scott out of his jockstrap for a highlight reel TD.

what made it so bad is his total lack of class. bragging about twisting his ankle when the tackle was already made.

i'm pretty sure that reggie is going to want to light them up.

Bart Scott
NicksTraining_medium.jpg

Meet Carl Nicks!

He likes Hot sauce on his Pancakes

I actually ran into Heath Evans last night, said hi, etc. Was angry with myself that I didn't ask him to put a little hot sauce on Bart Scott this weekend.

I actually ran into Heath Evans last night, said hi, etc. Was angry with myself that I didn't ask him to put a little hot sauce on Bart Scott this weekend.

maybe you can pass the message through pierre's sister that the jets think that we are softies and that we are scared to death of rex ryan.

just a bunch of "fluffy, pink, cupcakes.":9:

With or without extra hot sauce, I presume that Scott will be covering Reggie all game long. It worked last time for Ryan, they will try to do it again. For that reason, expect a big game from Shockey and Lance Moore, if he is able to play. Both will be running short intermediate routes in the holes open by Scott covering Reggie.

With or without extra hot sauce, I presume that Scott will be covering Reggie all game long. It worked last time for Ryan, they will try to do it again. For that reason, expect a big game from Shockey and Lance Moore, if he is able to play. Both will be running short intermediate routes in the holes open by Scott covering Reggie.

last time their linebackers only really had to concentrate on playing the pass because our defense and turnovers took us out of the game early.

i really hope that evans pancakes his ***.

I was gonna post a thread on this but got beaten to it!

I'm sure the whole team remember these comments and it wouldn't surprise me if at some point someone goes after him.

However, we can't let that get in the way of the most important thing - winning the game. While it would be nice to see Scott get trucked by Nicks or Evans, I'm sure it'll hurt him a lot more if we kick the Jets' ***!

However, we can't let that get in the way of the most important thing - winning the game. While it would be nice to see Scott get trucked by Nicks or Evans, I'm sure it'll hurt him a lot more if we kick the Jets' ***!

This ^ :plus-un2:

I like Bart Scott, he is one "heckuva" player. But he did say he wanted to twist Reggie's ankle and pour a little tabasco on it...

I like Bart Scott, he is one "heckuva" player. But he did say he wanted to twist Reggie's ankle and pour a little tabasco on it...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xanhc0_bobsblitzcom-ravens-bart-scott-v-sa_sport

“The media darling, aka the golden boy of the NFL, tried to take a cheap shot at me, so I told him I was going to put some extra on it,” Scott told the [Baltimore] Sun. “He can do all those shakes he wants, but I wasn’t going anywhere. I put a little hot sauce on that ankle.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom