Baseball's Over!! Finally!!! (1 Viewer)

Tampa Bay set a record for stolen bases in the playoffs this year.

yes - it's why I brought it up

which is why I said I liked the use of the stolen base - since it seems nobody else is doing it

I love baseball, but BlueSky brings up a great point about revenue sharing and a level playing field.

Which is exactly why I root against Yankees and Red Sox.... A loss for the Yanks is a win for baseball.

Love it as I do, Baseball needs to end the regular season the last week of July and play the World Series the FIRST week of August, with game 7 (if necessary) ending the night before the 1st preseason NFL game. Once football season comes on, even preseason, its like you're holding hands with Janine Garafalo, and Jessica Alba walks by.

Janine works in the spring.

And basketball and hockey should wait till January 1st.

If the NFL and MLB were both in prison, MLB would be making the NFL's grilled cheese sandwiches and doing it's laundry.

I'm sure no one's noticed the difference anyway, mike.

After all, it would be too perfect of a world if there actually was one person or game crew on FOX NFL Sunday just as good as Jon Gruden. But that'd be expecting too much from them right there now wouldn't it people?

sarcastic sound bite off/

FINALLY!! Good riddance. Yankee's won......whatever. Just glad it's out of the way.:9:

AWESOME....doctors should prescribe watching baseball to those patients that can't sleep......Could have done without the Yankees winning...that is one team I can't stand, but at least it is over.

633701136919450060-darkhelmet.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom