Baseball's Over!! Finally!!! (1 Viewer)

I can't understand a game where the best team in the league wins 60% of it's games and the worst team wins 35%. This would be like the worst team in the NFL being 6-10 and the best team being 9-7. Not very exciting with the best team still losing almost half it's games. I guess that's why they need to play 384 games a year in order to decide who goes to the playoffs.

I'll respect the MLB when over half the players don't look like slobs with trashy tattoos who appear to be in worse shape then me.

Finally. The giants have had their moment in the sun. Now we can put the focus back where it belongs.

How 'bout them Yankees, huh?

:hihi:

Baseball is so boring it's hard to stay awake even if your kid is playing.

Maybe now all the national TV and radio shows will turn their full attention to football; so annoying when they harp on baseball, which not many people care about, even after football season starts........
Well, there is ONE other sport...

jj_is_redickulously_gay.jpg

**** Duke

And the Yankees lost to the losing team. It just doesn't
get any better than that! :rock:

**** Duke!!!

Meh, I like baseball. Its better than soccer at least.

with baseball over..i'm finding it more and more rough to watch tv on weeknights. the sit-coms are aweful..detroit 187 jumped the shark..i can't stomach to watch dancing with the stars..and now american idol is coming on..ahh god..it's going to be a long winter. a very long winter..i'm glad i have some alternatives at night..

...Wah WAH wah wah wah wah..... I'm sorry, guys, but all your baseball talk just sounds like that teacher on Charlie Brown. It's an asisnine sport where, in general (though not this year), the team who spends the most money gets the best players and wins the title- where's the fun in that?? One of the many reasons that the NFL is great is because a team from a small market like Green Bay, Buffalo or NOLA has the same chance of going all the way in any year as a team from NYC, Chicago or San Fran. That's the beauty of the NFL, and to function any other way is illegitimate.

Then again, you have Detroit, Oakland, Kansas City, Stl Louis, San Francisco......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom