based on the combine link top ten picks plus saints mock Offseason Draft and FA (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
1) dolphins: Chris Long: Safest pick. not as talented as dorsey or ellis but i dont think that they can fit the 3-4, if thats what the tuna does.

2) Rams: Jake Long: I think they take him because they need youth at OT. This guy is a beast.

3) Falcons: Darren McFadden: did yall see him run? 4.27 yes i know that 40 is a speculation but i've watched this kid play.. He can Do it ALL

4) Oakland: Sedrick Ellis: I think they take him over dorsey for the fact that there is some concern because of a stress facture dorsey had.

5) Chiefs: Leodis Mckelvin: Interesting pick... Ty Law and Patrick Surtain are OLD they need youth and besides long is off the board... Jake that is

6) Jets: Vernon Gholston: Fits their scheme perfectly will be in the mold of shawne merriman as a college end to a 3-4 pass rushing lb

7 Pats: Keith Rivers: Simple... There linebackers are OLD Im suprised they dont turn into dust after every hit like rocky did in the Comebacks lol

8) Ravens: Matt Ryan: They need youth at QB and he is the perfect way for them to get better

9) TRADE Saints trade their number 10 pick and their 4th to the Bengals for 9 and Rd 5

9: Saints : Glenn Dorsey: it is possible for this to happen... He is red flagged and other teams need needs im not sure for the points system soo tell me if this is a possible trade based on points

10 Bengals: Derrik Harvey: Great DE who knows how to play

REST OF THE SAINTS DRAFT
rd 1) Glenn dorsey: Instantly inproves our defense and gives leadership

rd 2) curtis lofton: Another starter who will instantly play with a passion

rd 3 Dwight Lowery CB: Great pickup knows how to play

rd 5) Gary Barnidge TE Louisville 6-6 244 ran a 4.63 at the combine and benched 225 22 times i think he could be the steal of the draft

rd 6) Glenne Sharp Cb Miami: plays pretty good. i think he will make the roster

rd 7) Billy Pittman WR Texas: He can play pretty well just doesnt pick up stats

Free agent pick ups
Quinn Gray: I think he will be good as a backup mark my words

Bernard berrian: The reason is he a deep threat which we dont have at this moment

Michael Turner: I dont think deuce can come back strong. He will be great

Erik Pears OT Broncos: Upgrade over Stinch

Travis Laboy : Solid DE

Boss Bailey: Can come in a start

Reynaldo Hill: He is a solid player

Drayton Florence this team needs corners

CC brown comes in and starts for us

who do we take with our 2nd 5? Not sure I would do the trade, either Harvey or Dorsey would look good in the black and gold.

in the 6th maybe you should address saftey instead of another CB.

Is Bo Ruud a pass rushing type OLB/DE, or is he just a normal OLB?

Trading with the Bengals would be real dumb. If they want Dorsey, they would not trade with us. If they would entertain a trade... we stand pat.

I don't think Dorsey is as good as everyone things. He seems to be a 2 gapper still waiting to happen. He doesn't have the explosion off the line that I like to see in a 3-tech. His frame simply isn't big enough to put on the muscle a-la Haynesworth and just bullrush NFL caliber guards. I'd seriously consider trading with the Lions at #15 for Shaun Rodgers and maybe a 4th rounder. Then we could pick up the #2 CB or LB in the draft.

My concern with Dorsey other than the injury news is his size. He weighed in a lot less than I thought he would. 297 I believe.

I don't think Dorsey is as good as everyone things. He seems to be a 2 gapper still waiting to happen. He doesn't have the explosion off the line that I like to see in a 3-tech. His frame simply isn't big enough to put on the muscle a-la Haynesworth and just bullrush NFL caliber guards. I'd seriously consider trading with the Lions at #15 for Shaun Rodgers and maybe a 4th rounder. Then we could pick up the #2 CB or LB in the draft.

Just not true. You may think he isn't explosive because he was getting double teamed. They were double teaming him because he was in the backfield every play if they didn't. He throws offensive linemen down, diagnoses pass well and can move laterally down the line to make plays. If anyone drafts him to be a 2 gapper, they wasted a lot of money and talent. :covri:

Wasn't Turner tagged? If he was then we lose a pick or two to sign him.

He seems to be a 2 gapper still waiting to happen. He doesn't have the explosion off the line that I like to see in a 3-tech..

Funny, his explosiveness is one of his assets. He has size power and a quick step to be very disruptive in the pro's like he WAS in college. Watch more tape.

Re-sign G/C Goodwin, TE Miller, DE/DT Wynn

Sign FA's WR Johnson, CB Florence, DT Starks

Draft 1. CB Talib 2. DT Sims 3. MLB Leman 4. TE Davis 5. OLB Gatewood 6. DT Shirley 7.WR Wheelwright

I think there's some fire behind the smoke of the Dolphins/Cowboys trade rumors. Parcells has openly said the Dolphins were shopping the first overall pick. And it's no secret Jerrah's lust for McFadden, There's no chance Jerrah risks someone trading ahead of him for McFadden so the Falcon trade rumors are garbage. I think the Cowboys will be picking first overall on April 26......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom