Based on this picture, Michael Thomas scored on that TD (1 Viewer)

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
What about his second foot/leg/knee? This ain't college. I'm not saying he didn't score but I can't remember if his second foot ever got down before he fell into the white out of bounds line.

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner
Something's not right with that pic.

It looked clear as day on the replay from the live Fox feed that MT was out of bounds.

Now, take a look at the live action shot of this and you can see he is clearly out. They then also show the still in the OP, so I can only assume it was photoshopped to show he was in bounds.

The correct call was made on the field - it wasn't a TD.

Last edited:

SquareHammer

On the Level
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
you’re missing the video. It was clear as day his knee hit out of bounds.

SquareHammer

On the Level
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Something's not right with that pic.

It looked clear as day on the replay from the live Fox feed that MT was out of bounds.

Now, take a look at the live action shot of this and you can see he is clearly out. They then show the still, so I can only assume it was photoshopped to show he was in bounds.

The correct call was made on the field - it wasn't a TD.

Beat me to it.

MG3n2K5

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
you’re missing the video. It was clear as day his knee hit out of bounds.

Looked at the video, late at the 6 second mark there was a point where his knee appeared down with green before the sideline (think that is wat the picture is from).
But you can see the actual impact of his knee hitting the ground out off bounds if you kept playing it, the still photo can deceive on this one.

Reaction score
His ankle touched turf. Doesn’t change anything so on to the off-season......again😑

• 1Like
Reactions: Los

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What about his second foot/leg/knee? This ain't college. I'm not saying he didn't score but I can't remember if his second foot ever got down before he fell into the white out of bounds line.
In the nfl, 1 knee equals 2 feet. If he had been able to hit down with the knee and NOT slide out of bounds it would’ve been a TD.

play action

All-Pro
Reaction score
Based on the picture in bounds isn't the question, possession could be. I don't recall the knee being in on replay so I didn't question the call at the time.

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, a knee is worth two feet, but he was still out of bounds unfortunately.

Reaction score
He doesn’t need a second foot down. One knee is 2 feet. You’ll don’t even know the rules.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom