Battle of the Air Fryers Bravo XL vs Emril XL 360 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Nuwave Bravo XL Smart Oven
https://www.buynuwavebravo.com/?ref...BRKY3skvvhHYLSot86K7UmIGjLQDAbiBoCUCcQAvD_BwE
No Rotisserie, but It does have a temperature probe.
"Price Point of 3 easy payments of 59.99 or 1 easy payment of 179.97"
-9 Free Gift accessories included.
-Includes a 6 Qt. Pressure Cooker.
nuwavbravo-hero.png

Emril XL 360 Air Fryer
https://emerilairfryer360.com/?utm_...r7xbakz6RRj04I1n1jJK3pbQ9p7TjGzRoC1kEQAvD_BwE
Has the Rotisserie but no, temperature probe.
"Price Point of 4 easy payments of 49.99"
bb89cdee0a094d858a4d1b035cfff172_1.jpg

I cannot make up my mind, I want crispy french fries, but I still want the Roitesserie function.
Any input is appreciated.

I would do some research and find out how much smoke the rotisserie causes. We had received one of those Ron Pompeil things years ago and it seemed like a good idea. That was until we realized how much smoke the thing generated.

Following. My SIL raves about hers and I was thinking about getting the Mrs one for Christmas.

It is the Crispy French Fries I crave.

I have a roitesserie Toaster oven from the late 90s.
I love everything about it, Pizza, Wings, chicken, and roitesserie pork loins, chickens, etc. But It can be upgraded.

But I want crispy french fries.
Any input is appreciated.

We have a gourmia 7qt. It's the basket style so no rotisserie which I don't think we'd use much anyhow but it makes killer fries and tater tots. We use ours daily for something. From cooking dinners to reheating leftovers which it really excels at. Hotdogs are excellent in it also.

I have a pampered chef one.
it has a rotisserie and a turning basket, but what I like most about air fryer is the wings.. makes great wings.
but also great fries and corndogs.. really most things you would deep fry comes out great.

I would do some research and find out how much smoke the rotisserie causes. We had received one of those Ron Pompeil things years ago and it seemed like a good idea. That was until we realized how much smoke the thing generated.

I don’t think you’re supposed to put your weed in those things

We have a gourmia 7qt. It's the basket style so no rotisserie which I don't think we'd use much anyhow but it makes killer fries and tater tots. We use ours daily for something. From cooking dinners to reheating leftovers which it really excels at. Hotdogs are excellent in it also.

+1

I wouldn't base the decision on the rotisserie. I'd bet that the average sized whole chicken might not even fit. Pictures of products are purposefully deceiving.

We have 2, one is for inside and the other one is a bigger one that goes outside. Can fit a whole turkey in there I believe. Thing is great, both of them really but that outdoor one especially.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom