Battlefield 1 (1 Viewer)

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
Xbox Live and Reddit leaked some stuff about the new Battlefield. http://kotaku.com/the-next-battlefield-is-called-battlefield-1-set-in-al-1775120917

zrfCwP9.png

It's based on an alternate version of WW1 where apparently the soldiers also rolled pizza dough.

Looks dumb. Which fits the running theme of the franchise.

so you admit that Smite is terrible??

Weed brownies are bad for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks Awesome.

I loved playing Red Baron.

Can't wait to smite someone's face with a shovel.

Pot Brownies are awesome, too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c7nRTF2SowQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll play
Nice change from wall running and exotic suits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm actually looking forward to it. Hopefully it's better than that broken cluster.... that was BF4 when it first released. Never liked Hardline. But then, I never played it enough to get used to it.

Gotta admit, the BF1 trailer looked good.

I'm actually looking forward to it. Hopefully it's better than that broken cluster.... that was BF4 when it first released. Never liked Hardline. But then, I never played it enough to get used to it.

Gotta admit, the BF1 trailer looked good.
"When it was released"? B4 didn't work properly until almost a year after it was released.

"When it was released"? B4 didn't work properly until almost a year after it was released.

Indeed. Which was just frustrating. I do enjoy playing it from time to time now. I tend to switch back and forth between BF3 and 4 a good bit. Regardless, BF1 launch will have to be much better than BF4 if I'm gonna play it a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom