Battlefield 1 (1 Viewer)

That's terrible. I haven't played this game in a long time, and just looking at those clips frustrates me. Not because of the glitches, which they can work out. Just the overall look of the game. The way the players move, the way they float around in gameplay, not looking human much less athletic. It's sad how something gets made like that.

That's terrible. I haven't played this game in a long time, and just looking at those clips frustrates me. Not because of the glitches, which they can work out. Just the overall look of the game. The way the players move, the way they float around in gameplay, not looking human much less athletic. It's sad how something gets made like that.

The game is better than it appears in those videos.

I've only encountered one glitch, and I think it was related to a penalty being assessed to the wrong team, but I don't really remember.

I did have Drew put a toss on the field because Ingram ran the wrong way, but that may have been user error.

i'm pretty sure i had that touchdown glitch happen in a previous version of Madden

which makes it even worse

The graphics are pretty smooth overall. They did a nice job with the skin. Need to play a bit longer to judge the actual gameplay though.

i'm preordering one copy for each ps4 in my house

Besides the glitches......the game is still awful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom