Battlefield 1 (1 Viewer)

i had no idea it was avaliable on EA Origins

EA is such a wonderful company

also, i think it's possible to be excited about more than one thing at a time...

also, i think it's possible to be excited about more than one thing at a time...

Sure, you can be excited by more than one thing. Which is why I said, "more excitement" which does not exclude some excitement for BF1 at the same time. Just saying that it releases today and has been in limited release for awhile and not a lot of people seem to care about BF1. It's the anti-No Man's Sky. Lets hope it's as good as No Man's Sky was over hyped.

Purchased and installed. Ready to rumble.

Try not to put on weight. All that talk about taking Apples, losing Butter, and Custard will make you hungry.

x7yey0y.gif

This game is releasing tomorrow on the PS4 and already released on EA Access/Orgigin on the Bone. Yet, nobody has posted about it in over a month. I stand by my meh comment.

Posting about games on the VG Board is so 2014. I didn't know we were still doing that.

Posting about games on the VG Board is so 2014. I didn't know we were still doing that.

nah breh,... the last time we seriously talked video games here was probably 2007, ever since it's been nothing but circle jerks and reach arounds. Oh and RimWorlds.

Are those the guys you told me about that you met on your camping trip? The ones that told you that you have a purty mouth?

I plan on being on a bunch over the next 4 days (4 day weekend, woo!). PS4: therealalig

I plan on being on a bunch over the next 4 days (4 day weekend, woo!). PS4: therealalig

This is a stupid question, but i've found this very frustrating. Is there a screen where you can view the progress of your player (i'm talking multiplayer) and get upgrades, etc. other than in the middle of a multiplayer game?

This is a stupid question, but i've found this very frustrating. Is there a screen where you can view the progress of your player (i'm talking multiplayer) and get upgrades, etc. other than in the middle of a multiplayer game?

Only on the App. it's stupid. The website is barren too. There is no game log so you can't look at how you performed in each game. Actually, I have no idea what is on the APP cause they can suck my ******* nuts trying to force me to use an app that will just remind me and advertise to me randomly throughout the day. Any app that reminds me to use it or advertises to me randomly gets deleted. I don't even know if the APP does that but they can surely eat my RimWorld.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom