Battlefield 1 (1 Viewer)

They made the game meh with the latest update. The gun i grinded for has been nerfed and its just a bunch of getting sniped soon as i respawn or getting killed by a tank. What is up with EA always making games worse with updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They made the game meh with the latest update. The gun i grinded for has been nerfed and its just a bunch of getting sniped soon as i respawn or getting killed by a tank. What is up with EA always making games worse with updates?

You mean except for Garden Warfare 2 of course.

I for one am shocked that Battlefield 1 sucks. It's not like I have been saying this for months.

You mean except for Garden Warfare 2 of course.

Unless you consider GW 2 an update to GW 1. Because GW 1 was awsome and GW 2 was a steaming pile of whodatfever.

And I should know, I own two copies of Garden Warfare 2.

Overwatch is the only shooter on the market that isn't hot garbage. Everythink else is repetitive trash catered to 14 year olds.

BKs having a competitive advantage because they play the game more? Uwot?

Unless you consider GW 2 an update to GW 1. Because GW 1 was awsome and GW 2 was a steaming pile of whodatfever.

And I should know, I own two copies of Garden Warfare 2.

Pfft. You're doing it wrong.

My son got me started on this game so I have been dinking around with it this week. This thread seems dead since November but I was wondering if anyone is still playing this and has the game improved much via patches since the release? It is worth investing time into?

My son got me started on this game so I have been dinking around with it this week. This thread seems dead since November but I was wondering if anyone is still playing this and has the game improved much via patches since the release? It is worth investing time into?

Very few, if any other than antipop, are playing this around here. I tried a couple games a couple months back and I didn't like the feel of it. The old style weapons just fall flat to me and it just doesn't feel like you are having any effect on what is happening in the game when you do play.

Then again, most around here will tell you that I hate everything. And that is more or less true.

the game has improved a bit.

Very few, if any other than antipop, are playing this around here.

how would you even know?? have you even turned on your ps4 in the last two months??

I tried a couple games a couple months back and I didn't like the feel of it.

two whole games?? lol

The old style weapons just fall flat to me

Shirley, you had a chance to try all of the different weapons in that grueling one hour demo, right? I do somewhat agree with you...although, there seems to be more balance with the weapons other than shotguns

and it just doesn't feel like you are having any effect on what is happening in the game when you do play.

don't be so hard on yourself, being cannon fodder for your teammates is very helpful

Then again, most around here will tell you that I hate everything. And that is more or less true.

you don't hate me :9:

how would you even know?? have you even turned on your ps4 in the last two months??

two whole games?? lol

Shirley, you had a chance to try all of the different weapons in that grueling one hour demo, right? I do somewhat agree with you...although, there seems to be more balance with the weapons other than shotguns

don't be so hard on yourself, being cannon fodder for your teammates is very helpful

you don't hate me :9:

Wow. It took you two weeks to respond? And all you could come up with is this cry fest? Somebody is butt hurt.

So, BF1 is GOTY or garbage? I'm confused now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom