Battlefield 2042 (2 Viewers)

not sure what system you have but just be warned that the PS5/Series X versions will have you playing with PC nerds as well....also the 128 player count on next gen/PC is pretty ridiculous...every flag in Conquest becomes chaos pretty quickly

i have been playing the ps4 version because it has 64 player conquest and no PC nerds which is ideal

no
Yeah, I'm on the Series X. We'll see. Maybe give it a shot this weekend.

For me its 3 because it was before the Battle packs bullshirt started.

detcadeR is correct....

i will say that 3 & 4 are essentially the same game so i would go with either one

BC2 was really good but vehicle combat was not a huge part of it....

my issue with BF1 was always the setting and weaponry....i just didn't care for it

For me its 3 because it was before the Battle packs bullshirt started.
I love 3, but find myself playing 4 a lot more. Idk why. I think I have a harder time playing 3 because the game play is a little smoother on 4 and I like 4's maps a little better.

Also, I get my arse kicked on 3. 4 not nearly so much, lol.

My son told me to fire up BF1 and check out the servers (PC). I could not get over the amount of full 64 player servers with 10 person queue's. My son said that the new BF isn't as big as a hit as they anticipated and more people are flocking back to BF1/BF4 servers.

My son told me to fire up BF1 and check out the servers (PC). I could not get over the amount of full 64 player servers with 10 person queue's. My son said that the new BF isn't as big as a hit as they anticipated and more people are flocking back to BF1/BF4 servers.

yeah, 2042 is mostly fine now...they actually tried to fix it but there was too much COD nonsense baked in...if it released even close to it's current state, they would probably have a lot more people playing...the launch really borked any chances of that

and there is supposedly a new BF coming next year

i bet there are still people playing BF4

yeah, 2042 is mostly fine now...they actually tried to fix it but there was too much COD nonsense baked in...if it released even close to it's current state, they would probably have a lot more people playing...the launch really borked any chances of that

and there is supposedly a new BF coming next year

i bet there are still people playing BF4
Plenty playing BF4 on Xbox servers. Well, that was a month ago, but I'm sure that hasn't changed too much. I haven't played 3 in a long while, but I'm sure there are a few full matches there. Just not every map tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom