Battlefield 4 Teasers (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I tend to use the RGOs but I get mixed results using them. You pretty much have to hit somebody in the face to get a kill with them unless they have really low health. Which ones do you like to use?

I use claymores a lot on Flood. lots of good places to hide them there.

r60s all the way! i just spam them both and hope for the best.

i've been lazy and quit using claymores and just play assault. m320 lvg bouncy bouncy boom!

Just noticed rented servers are here. Curious to see how that goes, and what kind of dumb rules the admins of those servers come up with and ban people when they get bagged. :mecry:

i played on one but i am pretty sure that i joined a DICE server...i have my filter set to official servers only so i don't know how it happened like that

i played on one but i am pretty sure that i joined a DICE server...i have my filter set to official servers only so i don't know how it happened like that

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Selected a rented server that had four or five players on it, and wound up in an almost full DICE server. Guess they're getting the kinks worked out.

Just noticed rented servers are here. Curious to see how that goes, and what kind of dumb rules the admins of those servers come up with and ban people when they get bagged. :mecry:

The rented servers really messed up BF3. You would get randomly moved to another team or booted from the sever if you killed the wrong people too many times. Also, they only had games that lasted for 45 minutes. It became difficult to find an official Dice server where you could play a normal game with a good map rotation.

The rented servers really messed up BF3. You would get randomly moved to another team or booted from the sever if you killed the wrong people too many times. Also, they only had games that lasted for 45 minutes. It became difficult to find an official Dice server where you could play a normal game with a good map rotation.

you were doing it wrong

BF4 is pretty great, other than the fact that it doesn't have sticker packs.

As much as I hate agreeing with Midge, the rental servers DID essentially kill BF3.

And... again, while this is painful to agree with her, BC2 was the last 'Great' release in the BF series.

you two can be wrong together

by using the search filters and favorites, i played on plenty of DICE servers...also, finding rental servers with normal ticket counts wasn't hard...

(don't tell widge that he got booted from servers because he sucked)

BC2 was awesome, there is no denying that....but BF3 and BF4 are both pretty close, imo....and in some ways better....more vehicles and such

you two can be wrong together

by using the search filters and favorites, i played on plenty of DICE servers...also, finding rental servers with normal ticket counts wasn't hard...

(don't tell widge that he got booted from servers because he sucked)

BC2 was awesome, there is no denying that....but BF3 and BF4 are both pretty close, imo....and in some ways better....more vehicles and such

Wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom