Battlefield 4 Teasers (1 Viewer)

Oh, we're playing the same game. I just don't get booted much for whatever reason. At least on the servers I play now. When I first started, I used to get booted quite a bit, but then I just moved on and found other servers to play on. That's the way it's gonna be on rented servers. If you don't want to get booted, play on DICE servers, they're not hard to find using search.

I think the issue is that you are playing on the PSN. There are only 10 people playing on it so it's easy to find a DICE server.

I think the issue is that you are playing on the PSN. There are only 10 people playing on it so it's easy to find a DICE server.

It was actually not easy to find DICE servers when they first implemented the the Rent-a-Shinny feature. If I recall they removed all Dice servers for about 3 months until they finally added a few back. By then I had already pretty much started playing with Ohio/Jax on his clans server. I never joined the clan, but I was usually always on that server. I was pretty much safe from getting booted, and usually got moved onto the Clans team.

It was actually not easy to find DICE servers when they first implemented the the Rent-a-Shinny feature. If I recall they removed all Dice servers for about 3 months until they finally added a few back. By then I had already pretty much started playing with Ohio/Jax on his clans server. I never joined the clan, but I was usually always on that server. I was pretty much safe from getting booted, and usually got moved onto the Clans team.

Yeah, I recall that on Live it was a wasteland until they brought the DICE servers back. But there were so few of them that you could rarely find one if you were playing during peak play times. That pretty much so ended my time playing BF3.

You don't get me. Heh. 360 is what I play on. Yeah, it used to be hard to find DICE servers. Now, not too bad. Because I've found servers I don't get kicked from, it's not an issue anyway.

I get the issues others are having. I'm still a noob compared to most of u guys anyway.

You don't get me. Heh. 360 is what I play on. Yeah, it used to be hard to find DICE servers. Now, not too bad. Because I've found servers I don't get kicked from, it's not an issue anyway.

I get the issues others are having. I'm still a noob compared to most of u guys anyway.

Well, that explains it. Lots of people have moved on to The Bone from the 360 servers so it would be easier to get DICE servers now.

But, never think that I don't get you. I do. Just know that.

looks like they are bringing back squad join...i haven't tried it yet but it's in the menu now

looks like they are bringing back squad join...i haven't tried it yet but it's in the menu now

Yeah, I saw that. It's a nice addition, hopefully. I still would like them to make it possible to modify kits, weapons and vehicles in the lobby between matches and from the My Soldier section. Having to do it during the matches or in the training map is a pretty big drawback IMO. I liked how that was set up in BF3 better.

Also, I am considering doing Premium. If I could get it for $20 or so, I'd consider it. $50 is not worth it IMO.

Yeah, I saw that. It's a nice addition, hopefully. I still would like them to make it possible to modify kits, weapons and vehicles in the lobby between matches and from the My Soldier section. Having to do it during the matches or in the training map is a pretty big drawback IMO. I liked how that was set up in BF3 better.

what is hard about doing it during the match? it takes about 10 seconds to switch a gun, sight, or equipment slot

It is a pain the *** not to be able to edit your soldier in the menus. It is a simple and easy ability that should be part of the game. You can edit via the web, the only reason it isn't included it to attract people to either use the app or visit the website. Those 10 seconds could be better used getting to the objectives in the beginning of a match.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom